• Hey, I got this game on launch and I think it's pretty good... nothing like Zelda though but I'd give it 8.9/10.

It has good graphics but when it comes to single player, it's way to easy... even on the hardest difficulty (Legendary).

The music was really good though, I can't wait until the OST to listen to the music without having to go back to that part of the game... xD

• Halo 3 is rather amazing. Probably better than any Zelda game out there except for Majora's Mask and Ocarina Of Time.

The online abilities are nearly perfect. Simply flawless. In all seriousness, I can't really complain about this magnificent game.

Also, Halo DS has recently been confirmed.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Halo 3 is rather amazing. Probably better than any Zelda game out there except for Majora's Mask and Ocarina Of Time.

The online abilities are nearly perfect. Simply flawless. In all seriousness, I can't really complain about this magnificent game.

1) In fact that is your opinion. I have yet to play Halo, but you cannot simply compare Halo and Zelda. For one, one has guns, the other has swords.

2) I think that's a bit sucking up, but it's my opinion.

3) .... How is that going to work?

• 1) In fact that is your opinion. I have yet to play Halo, but you cannot simply compare Halo and Zelda. For one, one has guns, the other has swords.

2) I think that's a bit sucking up, but it's my opinion.

3) .... How is that going to work?

1) Well duh. :P Who the hell else's opinion would it be? Jesus's?

2) /me eats pie.

3) Uh... like Metroid Prime Hunters, I guess...?

I am a huge Soldat fan.

1. Tis your opinion.

2. I wouldn't say they're perfect, but they are pretty good.

3. It was confirmed to exist, yes, but it is no longer being developed, as the game was scrapped. Though, a playable version is available somewhere, it is still not available to the public, nor will it ever be.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Back on topic, I think that the multi-player is quite average not much has been improved since halo 2, still the old lag but now they have changed the melee system and it's more corrupted now plus some other annoyances.

I am a Level 40 which to be quite frankly honest was too easy to get to compared to halo 2 and since there is no clan support the clan me and some of my friends had can longer continue as it did.

• Halo 3 just looks so awesome, I've watched a few Online Matches, I watched big teams take on each other for the big title of Champ, and walk away with 5,000 Grand and a Trophy.

I'd love to get involved in tournaments like that.