Religious Persecution

• I know I haven't been around latley, but I have some interesting conversations. One of them being this rant. I have often found myself 'persecuted' for my beliefs, thus becoming the one everyone bullies. To elaborate:

I'm a Christain. Whenever someone takes Gods name into inappropiate use, I stand against it and usually get bullied, by words or by phsyical contact.

Is it just me, or does anyone else face this? I'm so ****ing sick of it right about now.

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• I usually don't care if people use God's name wrongly by just a bit, but using it a lot offends me. An occasional "GOD DAMN" comes out of my mouth, but if people use his name wrongly, I do get angry as well.

• I usually don't care if people use God's name wrongly by just a bit, but using it a lot offends me. An occasional "GOD DAMN" comes out of my mouth, but if people use his name wrongly, I do get angry as well.

^ ... I will say nothing.

Well, Shrukan, everybody does. That is only unless a very strong minded preacher can easily avoid it. Here in the United States, you have five basic amendments supplied for you by the 1st Amendment. You can remeber them by RAPPS. Freedom of Religon, Freedom of Assembly, Freedom of the Press, Freedom of Petition, and Freedom of Speech. In this case, you can speek whatever you want (If only it deals with federal safty (killing the presedent) such things will not be allowed) including speeches about religion, which you have freedom of picking your own. In a Court of Justice, however, I fear that the court would rule that critisizing someone's religion would be protected by the Constitution. No one can stopit, espicialy in alien countries. I'm really agianst it, which makes me sad. This was people who didn't know much about out American System. I could go on for paragraphs.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Another Atheist here, and we get our own batch of persecution in the US (I should call it discrimanation, persecution brings to mind a totalitarian government going against a certain group with massive amounts of violence.). People don't seem to get that being an Atheist doesn't mean one is evil, we do not need God to have morals. On one instance a person followed me around (to be fair this person was mentally challenged, but it's still scary that someone would teach this kid this kind of bigotry) shouting that I was going to hell (he also tried to use Pascal's wager against me), numorous times I have been called Satanic (How can I worship Satan if I don't believe he exist?). Obnoxious and intolerant people will always exist I suppose.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• Being a Christian man, we unfortunately have a bad reputation amongst ourselves from the extremists who do that, The Eternal Skeleton. I mean, I don't go around telling everyone who doesn't believe in Jesus that they're going to hell, because that's not what the point of Christianity is. They should be talking about heaven instead of scaring atheists and agnostics with eternal damnation. >_>

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Being a Christian man, we unfortunately have a bad reputation amongst ourselves from the extremists who do that, The Eternal Skeleton. I mean, I don't go around telling everyone who doesn't believe in Jesus that they're going to hell, because that's not what the point of Christianity is. They should be talking about heaven instead of scaring atheists and agnostics with eternal damnation. >_>

My family says all you have to do is believe in Jesus to go to heaven and such. There is times I question it though.

• Another Atheist here, and we get our own batch of persecution in the US (I should call it discrimanation, persecution brings to mind a totalitarian government going against a certain group with massive amounts of violence.). People don't seem to get that being an Atheist doesn't mean one is evil, we do not need God to have morals. On one instance a person followed me around (to be fair this person was mentally challenged, but it's still scary that someone would teach this kid this kind of bigotry) shouting that I was going to hell (he also tried to use Pascal's wager against me), numorous times I have been called Satanic (How can I worship Satan if I don't believe he exist?). Obnoxious and intolerant people will always exist I suppose.

Oh my God! It's TES from ZCom!

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Well I am a Christian, but, I think it's interesting when forums have religious debates
    because they usually end up in big arguments because everyone wants to prove they are
    right.

I find it interesting for someone who doesn't believe in God would go to so much trouble to
    convince a person who does else wise, that is why I believe we have an opportunity to
    believe or not, backed up with the fact that there is so many religions out there obviously
    we have all been imprinted on our soul some sort of question as to how the earth and
    everything came into existence that we seek to answer, some turn to religion and others
    turn to science, but at the end of the day science cannot prove everything.

I look at the world all the creatures, the sky and the stars and I say to myself this is
    wonderful no chance the complexity of our universe just appeared randomly in one big
    explosion. The smartest scientists still have not figured out how the universe started
    at 0.00 seconds, all they can find out is that in the middle of nothing huge amounts of matter and energy appeared randomly and a giant explosion occured and created us and everything, living self aware creatures.

• I am a Catholic...so all I really have to worry about it an extreme amount of excercise in chruch via standing up and sitting down and the Ku Klux Klan, who not only happen to be racist, anti-simetic and white-supremesist, but also anti-catholic as well...

I believe in God and all that, but not in organized religion, meaning I'm catholic baptized by birth, but my views on actually going to church are scattered as I don't believe that to orship whatever do you have to get hundreds of people together and cram into a tiny building for an hour or two every sunday...

Untitled-2.jpg

• I am a Catholic...so all I really have to worry about it an extreme amount of excercise in chruch via standing up and sitting down and the Ku Klux Klan, who not only happen to be racist, anti-simetic and white-supremesist, but also anti-catholic as well...

I believe in God and all that, but not in organized religion, meaning I'm catholic baptized by birth, but my views on actually going to church are scattered as I don't believe that to orship whatever do you have to get hundreds of people together and cram into a tiny building for an hour or two every sunday...

Huh? I though the Klan recently started accepting Catholics, I suppose I'll have to check on that.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• I don't worship anyone or anything. People always ask why and I was raised this way, like the way those that question me were raised to be whatever-ists.

One thing I can't stand is when someone tries to push their religion on me.

Oh... and just a side note:

Be careful in this topic. Many debates arise from religion.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

Though you are correct, take a look at how the catholics, were "Extremists", I also agree with trying to scare people with hell, it makes me angry.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.