My friend betrayed me...

• Calm down Midna. It'll be ok, whatever you mean to do to him will go away soon.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• He knew better?he knew not to mention my poor baby in front of me without my permission?and?he even insulted him?he?he was my best friend?and he betrayed me?

;_;

Who was this? Tanim? He seems like the person to curst for no gawd damn mother ****ing reason. But come on, Midna, want to PM me about it?

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Wow, that totally sucks. Why the hell would someone do that?

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Ya, just let him go. Like Shrukan just told me. Only an asshat =P

• An asshat. Leave him alone and don't EVER talk to him again. All he'll do is continue to bother you till you sink to nothing. Trust me, bullies do it to me as well and the best is to ignore em.

Bullies are nothing. Kick the shit out of them and call it a day. That's what I would do... But then agian, no one has bullied me in a LONG time.

If she did dis that dude, she would be sad because she said that he was her best friend, correct? That would just make her sad D=

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Bullies are nothing. Kick the shit out of them and call it a day. That's what I would do... But then agian, no one has bullied me in a LONG time.

Neither have they bothered me, and my friend Raziel told me to just ignore them and they'll stop picking on you. Fighting isn't the answer. It's just more of a problem.

• I know who. It's okay, Midna, You have us, Just shoot an insult right back, or ignore him, and come here. We can help.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• On bullies (mentioned in a mini convo in this thread): I used to be bullied a lot during elementary and middle school, but apparently my darkening sense of humor drove them off along with various weapons incidents involving schools in my area drove them off (people don't bully kids they think might shoot up the place, and even though I had stated numerous times that I wasn't going to do that they still looked at me and any other kid who seemed "off").

Please, no more internet drama.

As long as there is an internet there will be drama.

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• It was Ben, wasn't it? It's okay, Midna, Just ignore it. Time heals all wounds. I can understnad about Midnight. I've had a similar experience. And I still miss my dog, And I'm sure you do. Just ignore him and he will eventually come around to his senses.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Phantom Link: Ben? No. It was Tannim. The son of B**** I trusted. The one I thought was my friend.

Shrukan: Thank you.

Yeah, that's what I though. Ben doesen't seem like a person to go and just hurt anyone's feelings. He's smart, I'd say trust him because he seems like a good friend. Not like Tannim, the asshole curses every ****ing second seems like >.> Vent the anger.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• On bullies (mentioned in a mini convo in this thread): I used to be bullied a lot during elementary and middle school, but apparently my darkening sense of humor drove them off along with various weapons incidents involving schools in my area drove them off (people don't bully kids they think might shoot up the place, and even though I had stated numerous times that I wasn't going to do that they still looked at me and any other kid who seemed "off").

As long as there is an internet there will be drama.

Unfortunately, indeed. But seriously, she shouldn't speak about this on an internet forum, this concerns reality and real-life problems.

All I see in this thread is plain attention-whoring, actually. Honestly, for the exact same reason, this could be utterly sucked out of her thumb.

If you know what I mean, Shrukan and the other girl.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• You think your so smart. I don't want attention. Shut the HELL up. Everyone says that, that I want attention. I don't. I want someone I trsut to help me through hard times, and it seems as though I can't even find that. Am I alone here? Are the people I considered my friends, just like you?

No. The people posting in this thread acuttaly want to help me, not destory my confidance and self esteam like you. If your not gonan help than leave me alone. I got no time for rats like you.