Hanging up my staff position

• You guys are all assholes. Seriously. Chill out. Quit with the threats towards the new admin, and ****ing behave yourselfs. You are the staff, quit fighting amongst yourselves, it will tear this site down faster than a plane crashing into it. If you want to continue this do it in PM, and as for those who are complaining... dont.. Just dont.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• A little harsh there HMS, but you are right, the more arguing there is, the more weak the site becomes, now lets get back on topic before more harm is caused...

• As I predicted already, CC doesn't care for the members at all. Take them out CC, and what do you have? A Deserted forum.

What will you do to change it? What will cause members to join? What will you physically do? Or will you sit back and let every other moderator do you job?

If I said something like that to you, I would have been banned immediately.

You're in luck.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Well I have made my point, and I agree on the fact that if it should continue I at least will do it through PM.

I have a wide opinion, but it is indeed to nobody's interest to share it now. Given the fact that one member already used a censored word shows the escalation, which is a terrible conclusion. Somebody Lock this topic, and do not re-open it.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-