Teh Girly Link is here!

• Hello I am L i n k and I am new here.

I have been to many forums but never a zelda one.

I have played zelda ll my life though.

My real name is Sarah. ;D

I hope I fit in well here.

• YAYYY!!! NEW MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, i am Blast. Be sure to view the Castle Town Shops forum to get nice sigs and avys. But you need to post to get rupees.

• Welcome to Eternal Hyrule Forums L I N K. *skips welcome because he's lazy*

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Oh, you'll fit in well.

I'll also try to type like you! =D

My name is Tywar and I'm old to here.

I've joined many Zelda forums.

I have also played Zelda II and almost beat it...

My real name is Dustin ;)

Pardon me being a smart ass =P

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Welcome to Eternal Hyrule, L I N K!

You may call me either Rad or Radkin.

I hail from http://www.vrn-klan.org/index.php (but don't register there xD)

I'm Tywar's older brother.

My real name is Jason Blade.

I've joined, like, every LoZ related forum my bro has been to. xD

I think you'll like it here! I know I do! =D

• My name is Zelda Hunter. Formerly, Zeldamaster#1#1.

I hail to Zelda Universe (well, not any more).

I'm Ritz Cracker's younger brother.

My real name is Jake.

I randomly join Zelda sites.

Have an excellent time here, L I N K.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I'll make a small introduction as well, along with the rest.

My real name's Timothy, I enjoy joining gaming sites randomly. Personally, I play over 10 game series, including Zelda, Mario and Final Fantasy. I fancy people with a huge amount of knowledge. I'm interested in people who would love to discuss, and not argue.

That's about it.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Welcome to the forum Sarah. I see you've been introduced properly already :P
    Well, since everyone's doing it, here's some info about me.

My real name is Maarten, although I would prefer if people would call me B?ta :P Maarten sounds so silly in English... I'm currently 18 years old and have a variety of interests. Of course gaming is one of them, but I also like some anime/manga and, of course, Zelda. I go to some forums, mostly under different usernames. I'm an easygoing person and I never really lose my temper.

Enjoy your stay here :)

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• Hey Sarah, or should I say L I N K. Ah whatever. xP
    Welcome to the Eternal Hyrule forums. Name's Muigi.

And since everyone else did it, I might as well too.

My real name is Brennan, but I prefer to be called Muigi when I'm online. I am 19 years old and I've been a gamer ever since the Atari 2600 came out. I've played many Zelda games in my lifetime, but I don't really have an obsession over it or anything. I just really like how the story of the games flow and relate to each other in some form or way. But personally, I'm more into the fighting games like Smash Bros. or Soul Caliber and the like.

On Eternal Hyrule, I'm usually one of the gentle mods that try to keep trouble makers in line. That doesn't mean I'm not a nice guy though, I'm very easy to get along with actually. I used to be Admin here but ever since that little incident occurred (rather not discuss about it), I got demoted to Super Mod. To be truthful, I didn't really care if I was Admin or Mod. I just want to come to a forum where I can get along with other people and not have huge fusses left and right about the most silliest things. Long as you follow the rules here, you'll meet the nice side of me. Piss me off however, and I won't hesitate to get rough and show you the boot.

But seriously though, welcome to the forums and we hope you have a wonderful time. ^^

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Hey Sarah, or should I say L I N K. Ah whatever. xP
    Welcome to the Eternal Hyrule forums. Name's Muigi.

And since everyone else did it, I might as well too.

My real name is Brennan, but I prefer to be called Muigi when I'm online. I am 19 years old and I've been a gamer ever since the Atari 2600 came out. I've played many Zelda games in my lifetime, but I don't really have an obsession over it or anything. I just really like how the story of the games flow and relate to each other in some form or way. But personally, I'm more into the fighting games like Smash Bros. or Soul Caliber and the like.

On Eternal Hyrule, I'm usually one of the gentle mods that try to keep trouble makers in line. That doesn't mean I'm not a nice guy though, I'm very easy to get along with actually. I used to be Admin here but ever since that little incident occurred (rather not discuss about it), I got demoted to Super Mod. To be truthful, I didn't really care if I was Admin or Mod. I just want to come to a forum where I can get along with other people and not have huge fusses left and right about the most silliest things. Long as you follow the rules here, you'll meet the nice side of me. Piss me off however, and I won't hesitate to get rough and show you the boot.

But seriously though, welcome to the forums and we hope you have a wonderful time. ^^

Well I defonatly will not Pi** you off. *gulps and hides in a corner*

But anyway thanks for the welcome. X)