Explaining my outbursts

• Now I'm not going to completely blame this on everything that is going around me, because my outbursts also are caused by what I feel emotionally.

The week of Jan 18th I will have exams: Advanced Computers, English 10, Spanish 1, Algebra 2 (easy thus far :P), Psychology, and Drama. That means I have to study for 5/6 exams (I'm not even gonna bother doing best on the Drama one considering my grade is a F at 18%). So that means I'll either not be online or I'll be online for a few. And trust me, studying A LOT is hard -_-.

Now another thing is what emotionally makes me snap at others. I'm jealous and angry all the time, because people are better at me. LOTT has his awesome Zelda site (here) and I have like a site that rarely has people visit, even if I advertise like hell. My forums gets some good post counts, but eh... And I'm jealous at the fact who get an adminship over me, although a majority of the people hate me here. I just feel so left out that I once led this place and now... :/

• People have trouble with things like school sometimes. I don't blame you for having those outbursts. I've done it myself a few times on other forums because I was jealous and stressed with other things at the same time. People have those times. Oh and about the most people hate you here thing. It's not very true. So many people here like you Shrukan. You may have your times where you tend to blow at people and sometimes it's hard for people to forgive you, but most people end up doing it in the end.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Captain Cutflake can be harsh. Mr. Goron/Happy Mask Salesman wasn't always too friendly either. I don't know too much about LOTT though.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Meh, everyone is frustrated with school, it's expected to behave like that sometimes... just not to your extent.

Also, jealousy and anger should not be influenced by forums... these are just fansites, for God's sake. You act as if he owns a Lamborghini and you're driving a Pinto and you get made fun of it every day at work.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Eh....school stresses me out too. Stupid Language Arts teacher V_V

Which reminds me we go to school tomorrow (Friday). I'm not going because it's a Friday.

If you want this type of sig go to:

• I think everyone has some trouble with school. Shrukan. Including me.

And you shouldn't be jealous. It took Lord of the Twilight a long while to get this site really going, so you just have to be patient. I'm sure your site will be prosperous in time. Just give it a couple of months, make it look tidy, give a couple of exclusive events to keep people coming back (they never know when there will be a special event going on).

You shouldn't feel jealous about the higher ranking members. You have many more chances to gain that high status, it's not like it's wiped away forever. A lot of people on here like you, as I can already see.

Just chill, you'll get through this just fine, with the help of friends. ^^

Lexie is mai best friend. Bow down to mai best friend, yooh common peasants! XD

• I still don't think people forgive me, like Mr. Gorn/Happy Mask or Captain, or LOTT. :/

Even though I actually, I saw this interesting topic and this even more interesting reply from Shrukan.

What I'll respond is naturally: Yes, I forgive you.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• ...although a majority of the people hate me here...

You're right. You suck. Get out of my face you piece of filth.

In all seriousness... It's alright, Shrukan. School can be like a **** in the ass, everyone will expirience it sometime. Just keep your cool ^_^

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• All I'll say is read that PM I gave you at ZT. ;) ^_^
    I hate school, too. I'm barely even passing my world history class, my teacher used to throw more than I can handle... xD
    So, calm down, I'll do what I can to help your site. ^_^
    And I'm one of those people who like you, so CALM IT! xP ^_^

• You can say to hate school, but if you do, and you think you really mean it, consider this. You are a young individual. School is your ONLY way to making it into maturity with at least some form of normal lifestyle. Even better, school is your life, it is the primary thing that you should be worrying about and also the only way you can achieve something in your current lifetime.

If one spends entire nights on MMORPG and because of that falls asleep in school, that someone should ask himself, WHAT have I achieved actually? When the MMORPG runs dry of players; when it gets outdated and people play better newer games, your three level XX characters will be worth absolutely nothing.

Same goes for here. No matter how many time you invest in your site and your fanship of Zelda, it won't get you better grades in school and thus won't be beneficial to your future. Whenever you're feeling down because of school and impulsively decide to not want to go there anymore, consider what other options you have. you HAVE to go to school and finish it. If it is finished, a glorious life lays before you. If you don't go/do not finish it, you will spend your entire life mourning over that.

So I would advise anyone who says to hate school to reconsider that, because you really don't...

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• I don't hate you Shrukan,

I'm actually quite happy that you've revived ZT once again, it's better for you to have your own site and for me to have mine.

For the sake of everything that is sane, we forgive you. We hope you will stay at EH, regardless if anyone from here is at your forums, treat it as your own.

May i say that ZT has a wonderful layout :)

If you want i can help you on there too :thumbup1:

Now that Timothy is gone permanently, he will leave us alone. No more negativity for EH from him.