• Hey guys I recently transferred form Talk Zelda because things were getting a bit ugly there so Ive decided to join here and see how well i go

I hope to have fun here

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Welcome Iriver,

I've heard nothing but bad things about Talk Zelda. I wonder why it's all suddenly gone downhill, i heard it used to be a great place to chat about Zelda.

it went downhill after some of the mods got a bit power crazy, and thats why me, iriver and shadow left, well i haven't left yet, but i will go soon if they get me angry. there are some members there who are ok, but only a few

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• Welcome to {Forum Name}, {username}. Our Super Moderators, {Super Moderator} and {Super Moderator} along with our Administrators, {Administrator}, {Administrator}, and {Administrator} will try to make your stay enjoyable. As well as all of the members and our Webmaster, {Webmaster}. Well that was something new xD

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well I'm sure things over here will be a lot more enjoyable for you. Welcome, hope you make many posts and stay active.

P.S. Your avatar is very simple, but I love it, has to be the font. :P