• @Beta: Well, yeah, but you see...*gets banned*

xD

I haven't banned anyone so far, except for a few bots... :P And banning shouldn't be necessary most of the time, IMO.

Tywar, young Link can use adult Link's 'deadly weapons' with the help of some gameshark codes. Although some weapons do crash the game and some don't even work.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• I like Adult Link becuase he can use the most advanced weapons such as Master Sword and Big Goron Sword, Bow & Arrow, but advantages with Young Link is that you can crawl into small holes, and use a Boomberang.

• Adult Link.

Adult Link, even though he still looks feminine.

That's actually something I like about him, the uber manly look wouldn't work for a hero like Link. The slightly feminine look works well for Link's character, [size=-2] it's also a little hot ^_^;; [/size]

I'm not insane, at least that's what the voices in my head tell me...

• Truthfully, although he might not have had as many weapons as Adult Link, I would have to say that Young Link is my favorite. I like using the slingshot, it was always one of my personal favorite weapons. "You stupid bat!" *kills*
    Besides, who doesn't want to be a kid again? :P

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.