• I enjoyed being Young... as it was how you started out in your adventure.

But, I'd have to go with Adult. He's given a lot more options for defense/attack (arrows, mirror shield, extra tunics)... and BIGGORON SWORD! Can take out enemies in two hits!... or so. Depends. Young Link? What would normally take 2 for Biggorn or 4 for Master, would take about 8 or so with Kokiri Sword... Eesh.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• adult link.Do I even have to say why?I mean you know and I know why adult link is the best.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• wow i wasnt expecting to see everyone voting for adult link
    i always thought people liked young link more

i also voted for adult link and im glad thats what they used for TP
    although it would have been good to go back in time in TP to use young link

i certainly dont mind them using young link in future zelda games

• ...but it depends on which type of Adult and Young Links you're talking about.

If you mean OoT, then yeah, Adult Link. Although TP Link is the coolest Link out there imo. And technically, he's a teen, not an adult. The best "young" version of Link I guess would either have to be the Oracles or Cel-shaded versions.

I still hold a special spot for Link being a young kid/teen because that's how the series started.

However, if you want to count Fierce Deity/Oni Link as an adult version of Link, then Adult Link wins, because FD is absolutely kickass.

• I didn't really like ww all that much.It was still good don't get me wrong.Adult Link just had more ability in oot(my favorite zelda game)He could use arrows,hookshot,the other tunics,and all of that.I just like adult link best.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Elaborating is enough.

Adult wins because he has more deadly weapons... But if It were real, Young Link would be more agile and evasive, then that would be a hard choice.

Who are you again?

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award