• [Today 04:31 PM] Muigi: pwned
    [Today 04:29 PM] Aronath: the plate my pizza was on broke into pieces in the microwave
    [Today 04:29 PM] Aronath: that was lovely

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• There's a rumor going around that there's a Nintendo Smash Event that'll take place tomorrow. Whether it's big or not, I don't know, but it's just a rumor.

lol What I just said in the shoutbox.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• ZU Chat:

<countcutflaik> Today in my oven: Levy Mannears
    <levylov> Well, it's a suitable death.
    <levylow> I am a jew.

• Eh...? Oh, right. :P

EDIT: 09072007
    ♥♪!?

Geno! Haha.

EDIT: 09082007

Your grandmother...
    Yes... It is true.

The coincidences that surround me... Sometimes I wonder if it is... more... than just that.
    I told this story to another... merely a few days ago.
    I shall speak of it again...

Those years ago, I was attacked and brutally wounded by stray Pokemon... Your grandmother, she found me and nurtured me back to health. She did not leave my side... It was as if I was hers. As if I had always been hers... I promised myself that I would find a way to repay her kindness.
    Then the day came when she passed away... The memory has been forever imprinted in my mind, and in my heart. I was never able to make up for her act of kindness she had shown me... As a result, I promised to forever watch after her future family tree, so long as they continued to multiply... Of course, this includes you. I am your grandmother's trusted silent guardian... a shadow among the shadows...

People often look at me and assume that I am evil. Yes, my name originates from Dark, yes, I create NightMares to others... It was what I was created to do, much like how Trainers are destined to capture and raise Pokemon.
    But...
    What if... those NightMares I bestow to them are... more... than just Bad Dreams? They could be signs... signs of things they do not want to see, fears they cannot conquer in real life...
    Some others say I enjoy what I do... but, is this true? I was born for this, to make Bad Dreams. I have no choice.
    It is like a soldier at war... In the eyes of his oppressors, he is foreign. An enemy. And his acts... Evil. But, in the soldier's eyes, what he does is merely a job given to him. He has no choice... but to execute it, lest he be excommunicated from the world...

Ah. I am sorry... I got carried away. I hope you do not mind it.

Slumber well... Alice.

Darkrai

...Whoops. Heh heh heh. xP
    Someone needs to post in here already!!

EDIT anotherday:
    Tywar, I do know that you don't know that I don't know that you don't know how to spell

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Hmm, let's see

Well the other admin is really never on anymore, though he is gone for the weekend. He did create the board for me. I pretty much took control after that. One my most active members who is actually a Super Moderator just got back.

I still have people threatening to delete it when I know damn well they can't do shit. This guy called Cendamos keeps coming and threatening. Chrono(Zelda Dungeon Webmaster) threatens as does one of the V.I.P. Members at Zelda Legacy. They haven't done anything more than spam the Cbox so far though. Well actually they did spam the forums one time but it wasn't so bad. All it said was DIE LEGION!! like 100 or so times in one post which was easy to delete XD.

In other news I just found out I was banned at a forum that I haven't ever so much as set foot at before XD It is called Smashing Forums and I am apparently server banned XD I just happened to see the link somewhere and decided "What the heck. I'll join" and as soon as I get there I see FORBIDDEN You do not have access to /index.php on this server. Additionly a 404 not found error occured while trying to use an error document to handle the request.

Which I find very ironic considering I have never been there before XD

lol is that what was in there? XD

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.