Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• I went to school, And it wasn't all that bad.....Infact, I kinda liked it.
    The teacher was nice and all.....It was prety good =D

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• People, just a small proposal. Don't post in here everything your day of school has been over. It would be considered as spam. Thank you.

• People, just a small proposal. Don't post in here everything your day of school has been over. It would be considered as spam. Thank you.

I'm going to make this an official new rule. Thanks for mentioning it, CC.

Please do not post every day activities and pass it off as proper posts, folks. "I went to the bathroom 6 times today" or "I had eggs and bacon with hash browns for breakfast" are not allowed. (Although I maay make an exception with anything regarding pancakes, muffins, or pineapples.)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• 2nd day of school. A bit better today than yesterday; had a lot of laughs in Drama. We didn't do a lot of work today, but it was good enough. Computers we were looking up careers again (I goofed off as normal -_-;; ). English 10 we had to do Nouns and Verb review, and vocab. Spanish 1 I got to pick my Spanish name: Aura. Algebra 2 I got most of the problems in my group correct. ^_^. Psychology, me and my friend Kattianne (Kritius) worked on a somewhat Scavenger Hunt. Drama, we had a lot of laughs just like yesterday.

Over all I am going to like Drama and I hope I'll do good in it. I probably will, but I have stage fright.

Ah well. My day in a bundle.

• Huzzah, I had my first day of school today... the teachers are okay, the classes don't seem terribly difficult, and if they do become arduous then I will be sure to ask questions or simply say "I don't understand" to get the point better. Unfortunately, since I'm new to the school (Just moved here in May), I obviously don't talk to anyone yet, and because everyone has their own schedule, I hardly see any of the same people in all of my classes. Oh well, I'm sure I will find someone to talk to...

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Oh Desquode... Algebra is probably the easiest shit Math you'll ever take in high school. You're still only a freshman. When you actually get to something harder like Calculus or Advanced Functions and Trigonometry, then you can complain... and even then, there are harder math courses in College/University.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Oh Desquode... Algebra is probably the easiest shit Math you'll ever take in high school. You're still only a freshman. When you actually get to something harder like Calculus or Advanced Functions and Trigonometry, then you can complain... and even then, there are harder math courses in College/University.

Oh I know it gets harder, my sis is two grades ahead of my so... yeah... I know. =/

• Yeah I am in Year 10, it is 2 years from completion. The work sucks! but well I guess I gotta do it. My sister is in University studying primary school teaching, I have had a look at some of her work and I can tell you university is NOT for ME! hehe.

I did pretty good with the whole linear and non-linear graphs but trigonometry kills me.

• So guess what, everyone. That's right, I'm neglecting my homework again. D:

One day, I decided to watch The Phantom of the Opera (<33 that movie X3) instead of doing my homework. Bad decision. Plus, I get the most homework on Wednesday nights, which is my busiest night of the week. My least busy, Thursday, gets absolutely no homework. It's unfortunate. ><

But otherwise, school is going pretty well. The only class I don't have straight 100's in is Biology, because my teacher gives me a packet on the chapter and tests us in a week. Not exactly the best way to teach. But yeah. It's pretty good, and almost all my friends have lunch with me. :D

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• If my eyes aren't deceiving me, we now have 100 members. :)
    Nice...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• In drama class we have to act like the characters we made up... Lol. This is going to be so fun actually being Shrukan.

Random student: "You're weak..."
    Me: "What did you say?"
    Student again: "Nothing..."
    Me: "ANSWER ME!"

• Oh god......Here comes Shrukan's Avinash mode......Well, Good luck! This'll be fun....

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png