Posts by Steelia

Awesome banner for 15,000 posts. Jeez, we've come quite a way...

@CC: I'm not one to normally go against an admin/mod decision, but I have to admit, you weren't given any forewarning. I've seen plenty of off topic posts here, and every one (I've seen, anyway) have been given warnings to "please stay back on topic".

...I'll... just leave it at that, and see what the mods/admins may have to say on the subject. I'd recommend PMing them, CC, so not to get anyone else involved. It'll save us a little less "drama," if you know what I mean. ;)

lol, I think I've had those moments @ the secret story... Too true. When nature calls, answer. :P

I laughed when I saw the name of your Lego dude... PIMP. Nice. XD

Ah, kids always playing around with the "aww ur bf and gf just cuz yer trying to have a nice conversation lololol". Personally, I wouldn't have gotten the mad at the guy for making the comment, but letting him off the hook... was probably out of the question as well, heh. I'd rather not try to make enemies. Even the simplest thing such as scolding him, he could easily take personally and equally disrespect you just like that. It's amazing how those things work.

D'oh... I've always hated seeing people sit by themselves, whomever they may be, because that has happened to me on one too many occasions in the past. I probably would have sat by you, pissed off or not, if I were in your class. :) ...Unless, of course, you wanted some alone time... which probably would have encouraged my actions instead of stopped them. XD

The part with Ben was pretty funny...
    but I can't tell you how my stomach jolted when I read that part that you cut yourself. Really, now!? I'll be honest, I don't see how that can relieve any stress... If anything, it only helps it to become stronger. You don't want to have scratch marks all over your arms doing that crap, do you??
    In one of my personal experiences... I was going through a terrible time. I was alone in the kitchen, sitting with a knife, thinking about it, when my sister saw me and ran up to me and said, "Don't do it, don't do it." I tried to resist (I easily could have), but she kept pleading and then she started crying, then I started crying and I put up that ****ing knife and thought, "Why in the living **** was I just about to do that to my body?". Then we just held each other for a little bit, and then we stopped and went on with our lives. I wanted to cut myself just because I had seen a majority of people do it... or heard of it. But, I have always been one to be rebellious. As a result, I've never tried it again... I don't want to become "another" person doing this.
    Please, if it means anything coming from me, please stop doing that... Find another solution, whether it be talking with people over the internet, the phone, watching the tele, or just sitting back and relaxing in your room, daydreaming on just about anything... Hell, even crying works. This solution, it doesn't work, even if you think it may. Even a friend of mine did this, and it's been a couple of years... He looks back, and he regrets it.
    ...Just putting in my two cents, is all.

An interesting chapter nonetheless.
    Looking forward to any future submissions... although I probably won't be here to see half of them... but still. :)

something maybe telling you not to join. I swear to god that things happen like that to me when my family tries doing something. O__________o

PLEASE don't say that... I'm actually looking forward to getting away for a bit. Have a chance to be more of an individual, heh.
    Besides, that's with your own family, not mine. :P
    ...I hope. >_>

^ No, it's not that I'm unhappy with my weight... Just that, if I surpass 170 pounds, I won't be able to join... As a result, I can't eat anything that I would normally enjoy. And if I hadn't lost an inch in height, I would have been set.

Howww did I lose an inch?? It perplexes even my recruiter! XD

I wouldn't exactly call this one a rant... but, I'll post it up anyway.

So, as a few of you may already know, I'm going to be joining the military, the branch being the Air Force. I'll be shippin' out on the 9th of this month, but I'm actually leaving early Monday morning, at about 7am.

Anywho... one of the main "concerns" is that I keep my weight down. No biggy, yeah?

Well... I make this one out of

HUNGER GRAHHHHHHHHHH

There are 2-and-1/4 boxes of pizza sitting in the kitchen RIGHT NOW... I was only able to have one slice... If I gain any more weight, I'm not going to be able to join, so you can bet the temptation is driving me INSANE!! XD

Also, the strangest thing happened. I wouldn't be in this predicament... had I not grow shorter. Yeh, that's right, I WAS 5'07". Now I'm 5'06". A whole flippin' inch!! I really have no idea how that happened. I must be feeling the side affects of oldness early or something. o______O

Well, euh, anyway... that's it from me.

Cheers. :)

You hurt my feelings..:'(i was just saying because almost no one has this game here...i was just saying to wait a little...and you are spoiling some of the story thats why=3

Exactly why the title says "SPOILERS OH NOEZ". :P
    In other words, stay out... if you do not wish to be spoiled. :wwgdorf:

Personally, I prefer to be spoiled... even though, afterwards, I'm hating myself for doing it and thinking, "Argh, why did I look at spoilers??". Heh.

LMAO
    Nice story so far, Shrukan. Looking forward to the next chapters. :)

^ LOL, Count Cutflaik.

Here: Check post count. <-
    VGDC: 487 posts.
    Atari forums: 283 posts.

That's about it... I have plenty of other forums on my list, but I'm not going to bother with them because I don't post very much at those other places.

The Fox Final Smash update was neat... I honestly didn't see that one coming.
    And the shielding/dodging... Who didn't know how to do that? :P

EDIT: Probably one of the better updates in a while... In my opinion.
    Grab a sibling (or team with a friend) and start Adventure Mode, because...!

<Team>

I will announce this right here, right now. In Adventure Mode: The Subspace Emissary, you can also play with two players simultaneously!

Congratulations! It’s co-op play!

So, whether you’re siblings or close friends, two can play together.

Of the two, one will be the protagonist. Essentially, the camera follows the protagonist, so the other player has to keep up.

Player 2 is kind of like another option.

Basically, it is the same as a standard Smash brawl, so if you take damage and get knocked off the screen, you lose a life.

However, this mode features a space jump that allows Player 2 to return to where Player 1 is even after getting left off the screen.

If Player 2 gets separated from Player 1 by the screen scroll, he or she will quickly space jump back to Player 1's side. But, if Player 2 gets knocked off the screen by an enemy, that counts as a lost life.

You just come back naturally.

The Subspace Emissary has the following map screen.

This is the map!

The protagonists form teams based on the developments in the story, and the characters they encounter join their team.

Your stock count, or the number of lives you can lose, is set for each stage.

In single-player mode, each time you lose a life, you switch to a different character on your team and are revived as that new character until you run out of stock lives. (You choose the character order for your team members at the start of each stage.)

In co-op mode, when either player 1 or player 2 loses a life, that player will be revived as another team member until your stock count runs out.

But, if Player 1 loses a life after the stock count has run out, that’s the end! Player 2 is participating simply as an optional player, so be careful.

By the way, you can also choose the difficulty level.

From Easy to Intense!

If you choose Easy, it will be quite easy indeed, so we definitely want people who aren’t very good at this type of game to give it a try! Even they will be able to make it to the ending.

But, if you choose a harder difficulty, your rewards will be greater. That’s another part of the fun.

And...

There’s a method for powering yourself up as needed to do battle with the Subspace Army—a method that has not been seen before.

I’ll explain this in great detail another time.

~Too cool. I've always wanted this option since playing the original Super Smash Bros.... I have three other siblings, so it's always a hassle waiting (and quite boring) when one of us is trying to finish up Adventure Mode by themselves, dying continuously or just standing around and pausing and such. With this, you keep yourself pumped by moving onwards. And in my case, if we lose stock and choose a different player, we could swap controls with another. Hehe. Nice.

Discussion!