Posts by Steelia

:O That really hurt me, Steelia! Get the damned game, and play it! Learn for yourself! Like I always try to tell people, Never comapre Zelda games, they just dont listen ;_;

LOL
    Sorry, I didn't mean to offend... Just for the record, I do this with every game I may want to get... This includes Brawl and Pokemon. Just that, with Brawl, I'm watching it being covered on the Dojo! site... so I know what to expect/I know what I'm getting. Unfortunately, I never covered PH, so I listen to reviews to summarize the game for me.
    I may be a fan of Zelda... but that doesn't mean I'll recklessly rush out and buy any Zelda game without discovering what it's about first. *looks at CD-I*

Everyone has a little of that in them, Twistkill. Things like Halo 3, Brawl, The new Zelda games etc... For you would be something like Soldat. Everyone sometimes go crazy because of software that they can't afford ;_;

I hear that. xP
    But, I digress... I may get Phantom Hourglass after I hear a few reviews (positive and negative) from some of the bigger gaming sites... and from some devoted fans.

^ Heh, I have to agree with Twistkill there, songs can have an amazing influence on you... At least, songs with lyrics. (That's why I enjoy myself some video game music. :P )

I have to admit, I've been feeling the exact same way... only it feels more like I'm separating myself from the things I love/enjoy doing, so to prep myself for the pressures of the military, the world, and handling reality in general.
    I'd recommend, continue going with the flow, even if you feel as if you don't want to... These things go away in due time, you have my word on that. :)

^ I don't know... Have you seen how identical Lucas is with Ness? It's a rather uncanny resemblance, wouldn't you say? I know this hasn't stopped Luigi from getting in, just because he may look the same as Mario... but Mario and Luigi, that's a different story. They're brothers. Ness and Lucas? No relations, from what I know. It's like replacing Roy/Marth with Ike... or something rather.
    I have found Ness extremely annoying in the past, but I wouldn't want to see him gone because of it. However, if I recall correctly, rumor has it that Ness was supposed to be replaced in Melee by Lucas, but that didn't happen due to time constraints...

Today's update: A Newcomer character!

<Lucas>

The youth with the psychic powers has appeared—it’s Lucas! He makes his anticipated debut from the Japan-only release MOTHER 3.

While he is timid in nature, he fights splendidly. Is it possible he can surpass even Ness?!

~Haha, I managed to predict this guy a while back... I was a little off in terms of what week he'd be introduced, though, eheh. But then again, who DIDN'T see this guy coming up soon? :P

Discussion!

^ Hey there, TwilightPrincessLink... Welcome to the forums. :)

I figured I might as well update mine... It's been a little while.

Your REAL name: Joshua.
    Age?: 18.
    Gender?: Male.
    Personality?: Quiet; introverted most of the time, except with friends; can't handle people of this generation; a "sour sport" if I lose at something I know I'm good at (especially against my younger siblings, heh); becomes fumed if friends are messed with; likes to view the world in a "psychology"-ish way, and think optimistically ("It could have been worse!").
    Favorite Hobby?: Playing games, and/or typing/writing.
    Favorite thing to do in a day?: ...Playing games, and/or typing/writing.
    Favorite Game?: ********* ********.
    Favorite Zelda Game (if any)?: Wind Waker.
    Favorite Book?: Nocturnal Illusion by Jack Bushell.
    Favorite Television show?: Yu Yu Hakusho, or LOST.
    Favorite movie?: ...Quite possibly Schindler's List.
    Favorite type of music?: Rock (mainly... no, definitely System of a Down), video game music (mainly the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soundtrack).
    Education?: High school, soon college.
    Job?: {Soon} Aerospace... stuff.

Gahh... I think I'll stay out of the Arcade now. Don't feel like getting those scores back. Blast... Do you know how long it took me to get 1500 points on that Pikachu minigame?? xP

Ah, well, nothing to get too worked up over. They're just free time games. Not like winning them pays the bills or anything. :P

Hmm... Your method is similar to what I may use. If I were having two+ characters, though, I would have it as separate paragraphs (kind of like how your teacher did it, except not double-spaced), but only if that's two+ characters. I'd have to go with your format in this situation.

-The following morning, it is learned that Manaphy had (somehow) had an egg. The egg hatches, and a healthy Phione, the Prince's Child, is born into the world.
    "...I wish them well."

-On one particular night, the Boy allows Darkrai and Cresselia to battle one another. He had read about the two's supposed feud, and said that if they wished to settle this, it was best to do it now. It turns out to be a Half Moon -- the perfect time for a battle with Cresselia and Darkrai, as the two are evened in strength.
    In the end, Cresselia ends up prevailing. Darkrai is stunned by her powers... As a result of the battle, it reminds Darkrai of an old challenge. He enters the Boy's dreams and requests that sometime he wishes to do battle with the Genetic Being, Mewtwo.

-The following morning, Darkrai and Mewtwo battle. Darkrai prevails in the rematch, leaving Mewtwo amazed, and respecting Darkrai even more so. The two become more friendlier after their match.

-Now emptying his party some, the Boy brings with him Charizard, Darkrai, Cresselia and Uxie to a new place... Upon reaching the place, it turns out to be the spot where a White Rock lay. The White Rock has a strange coding... that the Boy cannot make out. However, he knew of this, and summons Uxie to unscramble the coding. Darkrai learns that the Boy had been studying in the library in Canalave, and he learned of Shaymin's legend. Since Uxie was the Knowledge Pokemon, the Boy used Uxie to uncode the words.
    To THEE do I give my thanks.
    As a result of breaking the code, a strip of land appears, leading to the sanctuary where Shaymin is being held. But instead of battling her, Shaymin happily joins the Boy's party.

Later that night, the Boy confronts Darkrai... It turns out that the Boy had fibbed about what he said about Darkrai being the easiest Legendary he ever encountered, and continued saying that he only said that so to "break" Darkrai's evil spirit... In reality, Darkrai had been one of the strongest Legendaries he had ever encountered.
    Darkrai... forgives the Boy for this. He thinks as to how the Boy may have lied to him, but it was for his own good... so to give up on his old, dying ways. But, on the other hand, there was Arceus, whom lied to Darkrai with the She-Darkrai for Arceus's OWN good...
    As the Boy goes into sleep, Darkrai enters his dreams... and says that he knows how to reach Arceus, the Boy's final Pokemon to capture.

-In the morning, Darkrai leads the Boy back to his island (as the Boy is equipped with Charizard, Darkrai, Lugia, Mewtwo, Rayquaza and Deoxys), where he shows the Boy an item Darkrai had long since forgotten since his days with the She-Darkrai.
    The Azure Flute.
    Darkrai tells the Boy that in order to reach Arceus, he would have to travel back to where Arceus first appeared: at the summit of Mt. Coronet... Spear Pillar... the Hall of Origin.
    The Boy does so, and uses the Azure Flute. A mystifying song plays... and steps lead to a dimension, where Arceus awaits.
    I would never want to harm my Master...
    Never...
    ...Never...

-The Boy sends out Darkrai first. Arceus is enraged at Darkrai for bringing this Boy to him (fearing that the prophecy of his may be coming true, with his inevitable capture by the hands of a child), and said that as a result, he would utterly destroy Darkrai for his disobedience.
    Darkrai and Arceus battle, both of whom use the strongest moves in their arsenal. But as the battle comes to a close, Arceus uses his signature move: Judgment. The move is so powerful that it KOs Darkrai in one blow... He blacks out...

When he awakens some hours later, it is learned that the Boy is in a Pokemon Center. He had lost. The Boy had suffered his first ever defeat as a Trainer... at the hands of Arceus.
    However, instead of dwelling on the past, the Boy had come up with a plan... so to defeat Arceus once and for all, and to show the creature that he was a Pokemon just like any other...

-A day passes, and the Boy returns to the Hall of Origin, so to confront Arceus once more.
    Arceus gladly accepts the Boy's challenge.
    The Boy sends out Mewtwo as his first Pokemon. Arceus and Mewtwo battle... Mewtwo uses moves such as Aura Sphere, but in the end he is shot down by a Hyper Beam.
    Up next, Lugia. Lugia uses moves such as Aeroblast and Psychic, but he, too, is struck down by Arceus's awesome power.
    After Lugia, the Boy sends out Rayquaza. Rayquaza manages to use the powerful techniques of Outrage and Extremespeed before he is shot down...
    Deoxys follows shortly after, in his Attack form. With such speed, even Arceus seems to have a disadvantage as Deoxys manages to pull off moves such as Psycho Boost and Superpower, but because of its lacking defenses, Deoxys is fainted easily by only several of Arceus's landing moves.
    Now down to two more Pokemon, the Boy sends out his faithful companion, the Charizard, whom manages to lower Arceus's speed stats with Scary Face. Though Arceus manages to get a Critical Hit on the Charizard, it pulls through and traps Arceus in a wall of fire, Fire Spin. However, as Arceus remains trapped, he uses a move... that takes a few turns to activate. Charizard uses this to his advantage, pulling off two moves -- Flamethrower, and Dragon Pulse -- before he is fainted by Arceus's Future Sight. The Fire Spin fades...
    Finally, the Boy sends out his Darkrai. In the previous battle, Darkrai was at a loss as he was too slow to use his signature move, Dark Void. But in this battle, thanks to the help of Charizard's Scary Face, and all the previous Pokemon's moves to weaken Arceus... the move was successful.
    Dark Void snares Arceus in its trap, and Darkrai enters his old Master's dreams... for the first time.

"...What I see, is a scene very similar to that of the Pokemon and the Trainers. Blackness... Complete darkness. There was even a hint of hopelessness... And in the center of it all, I saw Him. My Master... Arceus. He stood under a spotlight. He said nothing while staring into nothing, his body trembling, his color draining...
    But it was not because his powers were being drained that he was trembling so... It was because his greatest NightMare stood before him. The NightMare... of his past.
    Arceus stood about ten feet... while the thing in front of him, not even four. But what it was... or whom it was... surprised me little. It was the Boy. The same clothing, the same hair, the same smile... Everything... It was the Boy from my Master's ancient dream. And it was this Boy that was here in the present, the same prodigy whom has saved the world from complete destruction so many times. My new Master... and soon, my Master's Master."

As Arceus struggled to awaken from his slumber, the Boy managed to throw an Ultra Ball at the sleeping Arceus... The ball broke, but Arceus remained asleep. The Boy tried once more, throwing a Great Ball. Once again, the ball broke, but because of Darkrai's persistence, he held Arceus in the NightMare. Finally, the Boy threw one last ball: A simple Pokeball, the very one a Trainer would start off with.
    It was with this Pokeball... that Arceus is captured at last.

Walking Into the Sunset...

-Some days pass, and Arceus is beginning to enjoy his new life with his new "Master". The Boy, now the Pokemon Master he had always dreamed, continues his journey into the world, expecting great new adventures in his future, and hoping to run into plenty of new faces... and Pokemon... along the way.

And it is here that Darkrai reveals the wish he had waited so long to use:
    "...And as we walk into the sunset, the wish that has plagued my dreams night and day, the very same wish Jirachi had offered me so long ago, finally pieces together into the thing I have longed for most. My selfish desire... is for my Master... my Friend... to be blessed on his journey, wherever he may roam, and that those accompanying him may, too, be strengthened in their minds, their bodies, and their spirits. May his Pokemon become one with him, and he one with them, as they work together as one should... As we should work together as one being.
    Our lives may be separate... but our hearts shall live as one.

And with this, do I end these entries... these Entries of a Dark Heart."

{Up next: Darkrai's true... final entry.}

-Cynthia and the Boy make their way to Mt. Coronet, where they face three more of Neo Team Rocket's elites: Ken, Ryu and Harry. Along with them, the Sub Leaders Shum and Cart reappear, and as the five seem to gain an upperhand, the Psychic Trio intervenes and the five are defeated. Cynthia and the Boy make their way into the heart of Mt. Coronet... where they discover a most terrifying secret.
    The leader of Neo Team Rocket turns out to be someone going under the name "the Mask of Ice," while Team Galactic's main leader is Cyrus.
    Cynthia takes on Cyrus, while the Boy takes on the challenge of the Mask of Ice. Cynthia is defeated by Cyrus, however, and the Boy is doubleteamed by Cyrus and the Mask of Ice... The Psychic Trio reappear once more, and with their help the Boy defeats Cyrus and the Mask of Ice.
    The Mask of Ice is unmasked, and is identified to be Pryce, a Gym Leader in Johto. His true intentions are revealed: It is learned that one of his Pokemon, a Lapras, had died early because of a mistake he caused as a child when he had it in his party. As a result of this, Pryce wanted to find a way "to reverse time" so to amend this mistake. When he heard of Dialga, he wanted to use the Pokemon's power so to find a way to go back in time and save his Lapras. But in order to do so, he had to become a powerful individual... He decided to become Team Rocket's new leader, so to gain the respect of the other organizations so that they would help him acheive his unmentioned goal of "taming time." It was never mentioned by him beforehand what he wanted to do...
    Because of this, Cyrus is infuriated at Pryce's sympathy for his Pokemon, and releases his own concoction. It turns out that while Neo Team Rocket and Team Galactic had joined forces, Cyrus betrayed Neo Team Rocket and ran experiments of his own with the newly captured Dialga and Palkia. And with the powers of the Psychic Trio, he was able to create a Pokemon that is, as he says, "far superior in power than Arceus."
    Dialkia, a fusion of Dialga and Palkia, is revealed. It is learned that when Cyrus had heard of Cipher's fusion of Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno, Cyrus took it upon himself to create his own fusion. Therefore, he used Dialga and Palkia. And with the creature under his command, he would take over the world and form it into his own image.
    Cyrus orders Dialkia to attack the Boy, Cynthia and Pryce... but instead, Dialkia goes berserk and breaks free from Cyrus's control. It instead crosses the realms of time and space together... where, as a result, the world would disappear into nothing, as if it never existed. They were being dragged into a realm where nothing could exist... a place Arceus himself had never heard of.
    As a result of Dialkia's action, Arceus descends from the Hall of Origin to tame the rampaging beast, as the world is quickly being sucked into nothingness. Pryce scolds Cyrus for such an ignorant action, and now realizes that everything he had done was a big mistake. Cyrus goes mad, and lunges at Pryce, who in turn tries to fight back against the mad man. The two, however, end up being caught in a time-space rip caused by one of Dialkia's attacks, and the two disappear from existance...
    "I am sorry... my Lapras..."
    Now caught in the duel between Arceus and Dialkia, Cynthia and the Boy try to escape... But as they are, the Psychic Trio emerges once more. And with the combined might of Arceus, the Psychic Trio, Cynthia and the Boy, Dialkia is finally stopped, and the world is brought back in sync, and brought out of catastrophe.
    Because of the huge amounts of energies it had used, Dialkia splits into Dialga and Palkia once more... Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit join the Boy's team, as do Dialga and Palkia... Cynthia departs, as does Arceus.

-With the world back in order, the Boy continues his journey to capture all 493 Pokemon... Darkrai, now fully aware of the Boy's power (as he had seen it first-hand in the shadows as Arceus and the Psychic Trio fought with Dialkia), he contacts the Boy in his dreams...

-The following morning, the egg the Boy had been carrying since his journey into Fiore hatches. It is Manaphy. The Boy leaves Manaphy in the care of a Day Care, and sets off to face Darkrai's challenge.
    The following night, the Boy captures Cresselia.

-As the morning arises, the Boy finally reaches Darkrai on his island... Darkrai fights against the Boy's Charizard, Empoleon, Infernape and Torterra... but is eventually brought to his knees by Mesprit. Darkrai is captured...
    As Darkrai overhears his "new master" in a conversation to his Charizard, he mentions how "Darkrai had to have been one of the easiest Legendaries I had ever encountered." Darkrai enters a deep depression, as his spirit is broken by these words... and harsh reality...

-Some time later, Darkrai is recovering from his personal struggle, being kept on the Boy's team along with Cresselia, Charizard, Regirock, Regice and Registeel. The Boy brings the three Regi's to the Hollow Husk of Regigigas, where the Boy awakens the creature and manages to capture it...
    During the time when Darkrai was in his depression, the Boy was using Darkrai and Cresselia more and more frequently in tag-team battles. Darkrai begins to feel a new emotion for Cresselia, as he witnesses her power and envies it.
    So far, the Boy has captured Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Darkrai, Cresselia, Regigigas, Manaphy, Dialga, Palkia and Heatran.

-After a day's journey, the Boy reaches a new place: Turnback Cave. In there, he confronts the mighty Giratina, whom Darkrai goes against himself. The two settle their old score, with Giratina being captured by the Boy and joining his party with Cresselia, Darkrai, Charizard and Jirachi.
    The following night, Giratina apologizes to Darkrai for his actions, saying that Darkrai "had every right to hate [him] for betraying him." Darkrai accepts Giratina's apology, and the two amend their Broken Pact.
    In that same night, Darkrai meets with Jirachi, whom says that he has monitored Darkrai's changing ways, and says that he will grant any desire of Darkrai. As a result, Darkrai holds the offer... One wish he has in mind is to resurrect the She-Darkrai...