2. King Dodongo (2) 14%
    3. Barinade (1) 7%
    4. Phantom Ganon (1) 7%
    5. Volvagia (7) 50%
    6. Morpha (2) 14%
    7. Bongo Bongo (6) 43%
    8. Twinrova (6) 43%
    9. Ganondorf - Ganon (6) 43%

This thread is a classic. Talk with us about your favourite bosses and why did you chose them as your favourite.
    I know sometimes it can be hard to pick an absolute best so how about your Top 3?

Any funny story to share?

• My favorite boss is Twinrova and the following one in the list is Bongo Bongo.

The reason is simple; they seemed to me to be the most complicated, and I love challenges

Volvagia well, I like it especially visually, and a challenge if you don't have the Goron Tunic!

150419062801968272.png

• Official Post

Seems like Volvagia is a favourite around here. *directs a weird intense stare towards Dlink*

For me probably my top is still Twinrova. After so many years it is one of the battles I am looking forward to. I like the mini story to introduce them, abducting Nabooru in the child-era and the iron Knuckle with the plot twist you battle before themselves.

As for a funny story... On my first play through I missed a visit from my cousin because a battle that should have take me less than half an hour took almost 3 hours. No biggy. I reach Ganondorf and after circling and being unable to attack directly for a good while, I suck my pride and open the Prima Guide to see what I was supposed to do. What is its advice? Do what you did to defeat Phantom Ganon.

To battle Ganon' Phantom I completely missed the "you're suppose to send his power back" memo. I defeated it by constantly jumping on him and connecting a hit when he flew low enough.

It was then when it dawn on me that I defeated it the wrong way. :XD:

• Well visually i prefer Phanton Ganon because he looks more powerfull than Bongo Bongo. After all bongo bongo looks hanging headlong (i didn't know that two words before write this, be here was a great idea.) so he looks prisoner, but still being darker. And Ganondorf and Ganon... well, ganon doesn't fly and ganon less the mask (n_n)

I'd choose twinroba to because for me was the most original mecanic for a boss in the game, and the funny history beside was part of my decision to.

And finally i'd choose morpha by the same reason of firedri, i like challenges and in it's times was my most hard battle in the game.

• Well visually i prefer Phanton Ganon because he looks more powerfull than Bongo Bongo. After all bongo bongo looks hanging headlong (i didn't know that two words before write this, be here was a great idea.) so he looks prisoner, but still being darker. And Ganondorf and Ganon... well, ganon doesn't fly and ganon less the mask (n_n)

I'd choose twinroba to because for me was the most original mecanic for a boss in the game, and the funny history beside was part of my decision to.

And finally i'd choose morpha by the same reason of firedri, i like challenges and in it's times was my most hard battle in the game.

Bongo Bongo was fun. Probably my second favourite.

33eii50.jpg

SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel for a variety of skits and gaming

• So. I think I change my mind every tiome I see this poll, hahah.

Anyway I already said Twinrova. So I'd like to talk of this boss fight no many people enjoy: Barinade.
    I am weirdo and I am always looking forward to this fight. It is one of the few that completely makes me feel on the edge. I have to keep moving, avoiding and trying to find the perfect chance to use my boomerang. if I take to long I have to start over again.
    It is an intimidating fight I enjoyed a lot. Even when it is actually defeated and explodes the way it does. Hahah.

I don't have much of a story to share with this one, except that I feel I am an unpopular opinion and I'd love to know why you don't like this fight as much as I do.

• I know none of them , well I may knw them but not by name

I've added an image to make things easier. :)

"OFF"

You've never played Ocarina of Time? o-o
    *Prepares my banhammer* <------ (Joking)

Geezus, TIO you're being, like, the embodiment of welcoming staff here. :lengua:

• Unless I start playing Zelda oh wait link ehhhh! guess I shud just name the lead character as Servo , after all I'm the leading actor of my own life 8-)

Beauty is just the deception of the eye, if I cant see the ugliest and most beautiful are equal