Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• I think someone single for a long time would feel this. I myself am in my first serious longterm relationship, and therefore I cannot tell how it is to miss it until I lose her, which I naturally am not planning to.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• I lost a good friend a year ago (Not a real-life friend) but through the internet, I knew him for years and we played every day; games, and talked heaps but near the end he kept getting sick and then was told he was diagnosed with a life-threatening disease, only a week after i never herd from him again and neither did any of his friends...

Sometimes I still think about it but it's long past now and I have mostly gotten over it.

In other news, I PURCHASED MY DREAM THEATER LIVE TICKET, I AM GOING TO SEE THEM!!!!! YAY!!! (me is excited). xD

• I lost a good friend a year ago (Not a real-life friend) but through the internet, I knew him for years and we played every day; games, and talked heaps but near the end he kept getting sick and then was told he was diagnosed with a life-threatening disease, only a week after i never herd from him again and neither did any of his friends...

Sometimes I still think about it but it's long past now and I have mostly gotten over it.

In other news, I PURCHASED MY DREAM THEATER LIVE TICKET, I AM GOING TO SEE THEM!!!!! YAY!!! (me is excited). xD

Aside of the non-musical part, Dream Theater is by far one of the greatest bands out there, next to Jane's Addiction and Soundgarden.

Incedentally, I currently have a girlfriend, even though I've wished to break up initially.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Aside of the non-musical part, Dream Theater is by far one of the greatest bands out there, next to Jane's Addiction and Soundgarden.

Incedentally, I currently have a girlfriend, even though I've wished to break up initially.

That's not nice =/

Well, I got really mad at my brother today. It was the mentaly chalanged one. He went inside my room, went into my dresser, and took a five dollar ****ing bill out of my wallet, then brung it to school and deposited it into his FREE lunch account so he can get EXTRA food. It may have been five dollars, but I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD DO SUCH A THING! I worked so hard for that money! I know the fat **** can comprehend the consept of stealing. I've lived home alone with him, I know how he acts. The ****ing devil himself. Mom says not to blame him and not to hurt him because she already made a deal with the devil, which pissed me off even more. I punched the wall. My knuckles are bruised.

Yesterday, I came home from a friend's house. Cole needed my help to dig a hole. It's pretty big so far. Its about from 4 to 5 feet deep and maybe 4 feet wide. Were having a little trouble. Were getting to hard clay. Mostly the pickaxe we have can split it up. Well, I finaly got paid 10 dollars from his mother. I can't believe I actualy got paid. Once I got home, I thought I had around $24, but was actualy around 17 dollars. Then I asked mom, yada yada, Levi got away for telling the truth, and personaly, I would have him hang if I had it my way. After that, mom went to the bank to replace that money. I didn't want her money. I wanted the money in my dumb ass brother's account, but mom got the money anyways, plus 17 extra for the money that my parents owe me. The total is around $50. I don't feel proud. At all.

My mom also asked me an smart question I wasn't expecting. "Dustin, how do you get through everything?"

"Force your way..."

We could all learn from this. *Points at the thread talking if CC should leave or not*

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Alas I am not currently in a relationship, but there IS a lucky young woman who just so happens to spend extreme amounts of time with me...but we both just got out of bad relationships so we're just keeping it strictly...something ;)

BTW CC, I thoroughly approve of your choice in music... I happen to immensly enjoy Soundgarden... ^_^

Untitled-2.jpg

• I'm definitely going to be less active for the upcoming week. I'll handle the voting threads still by tonight, though.

The actual reason why I'm actually going to be less active is generally because of my upcoming exams, they are of great importance. They determine 1/3 part of my final results in June, so I'd assume you would absolutely be able to comprend this matter utterly.

And if I were to receive any back-up, or support, then I would wholeheartedly appreciate it.

See you soon.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award