Most Annoying/Hated Zelda Character!!

• So who without question is the Zelda character you most hate or find really annoying or maybe utterly contemptible?

• MIDO.
    Though he was only doing his duty, "the Great Mido" was a real *** at doing it. He is probably the only Zelda character I'd want to punch in the face and roast over an open fire.

By the way, awesome avatar, goombastic. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Let's see...Tingle is the worst! Also, I think the fairies (the REAL fairies) are kind of insulted by his antics...I remember, in a linked game of Seasons, the fairy who gives you "Tingle's secret" tells you to give it to "a man who thinks he's a fairy", which to me, says she was rather insulted.

I like fairies, but I don't scream it to the heavens like he does. Oh, and no, I don't hate Navi. Or Kaepora Gaebora. Again, I rather like fairies, and owls (Blame Link's Awakening...)

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• TINGLE.
    Let's see
    WW-Made me pay 400-800 Rupees for ONE map
    MM-Bothers me about buying ANOTHER of his stupid maps
    Every game: He thinks he's a fairy! I hate him

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• hahah i totally agree with you DL

I even wasted real money on tingle buying the GBA link up to GC for Wind Waker

• OMG...Tingle. He was cool when I first saw him in WW...Then he got annoying....then I hated him. I had to sail the whole freakin Great Sea to get enough rupees to pay him to interprit my map!

Then when I finally play MM, and I see him there...OMFG...

Tingle= >:(

• Quote from Shrukan

Error from AOL.

Kaepora Gaebora for not letting me skip his text! D:<

i can skip kaepora gaebora's text, but he really is annoying. I really find the mailman in tp really annoying because of his gay music and you can't skip.

• Quote from Maverick Aurion

Tingle is Windwaker only, but Kaepora Gaebora IS #1 ON MY HIT LIST!

Tingle is in Majoras Mask, as well as Tingle RPG.

• Quote from Happy Mask Salesman

Tingle is in Majoras Mask, as well as Tingle RPG.

Your forgeting Four Swords Adventures, and they are coming out with a "Tingle Ballon Fight" or thats what its says at EDN, and ZL (Zelda Legends).