1. Ganondorf/Ganon (0) 0%
    2. Vaati (0) 0%
    3. Majora (0) 0%
    4. Veran (0) 0%
    5. Onox (0) 0%
    6. Agahnim (0) 0%
    7. Zant (0) 0%
    8. Other (Dark Link, Twinrova etc.) (0) 0%

Link has encountered, thwarted and defeated a number of malicious menances on his wild adventures. But which in your mind is the best villain of the Zelda series?

• For me it has always been Ganondorf

IMO I think he is the just the opposite of Link, A Mirror, Plus and Minus, Evil verses Good

I dont think any other villain of the Zelda series comes close to this.
    He is not just a decent arch enemy of Link but a great character with a thick background

• Zant was a pretty tough/cool looking villain until the end... and thats when the dance moves started.

• Majora, definitely. The only worthy and nicely constructed character
    With a lot of depth.

• Dark Link!
    <---------- *Points to name*
    He's mysterious, The other side of Link,

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Look at my avi...I think you get the point. Veran PWNs all! She's a sexy, evil genius dark mage, who can possess people anytime, anywhere, and even actually USE their abilities! I think I've said enough.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Quote from EarthPhantomTS

Look at my avi...I think you get the point. Veran PWNs all! She's a sexy, evil genius dark mage, who can possess people anytime, anywhere, and even actually USE their abilities! I think I've said enough.

Yet she was beaten in the Manga.

I like all of the villians in the zelda games. X3

• Quote from Shrukan

Yet she was beaten in the Manga.

I like all of the villians in the zelda games. X3

Hey, she was beaten in the game too, but so was everyone else. So that blemish is nothing, since everyone has that on their record.

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Wind Waker Ganondorf, hands down. This guy had personality. I even felt bad when... At the end, I felt bad for him. He was chasing dreams of his own (even if they were evil intentions), but they ended up being crushed. It reminds us just how human we all really are, and you can't help but connect on a personal level due to his failure. He had a lot of character to him, in my opinion. He was also quite random at times...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Quote from goombastic

Haha!!! I love cutting this Cuccos up!

I'd have to say Dark Link. Dark Link was awesome, although was boring to fight in OoT if you had the right weapons.

Yeah using the Megaton hammer was just cheap.

• Dark Link.I would've never expected him to be in the water temple.He was my favorite because I liked how the scenery changed when you fought him.Also the strategy that I had used to beat him.He was actually harder than most.In my opinion harder than gannon ganondorf.I like the hard ones what can I say.Other is my vote.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.