The Worst Game You've Ever Played!

• I've heard that the E.T. game for Atari was the worst ever made, but I've never played it. It was so bad, Atari buried all the unsold cartridges in a landfill in New Mexico. I'm totally serious.

But as for worst I've played, one of them would be Blinx. I don't know if any of you've heard of it, but it was terrible. You're a cat-janitor, who uses his magic vaccuum to suck up tables and shoot them at enemies. But if you get enough crystals, you can alter time. Trust me, it wasn't worth my time.

Then The Hobbit for the GameCube. The opening cutscene looks pretty cool, but after that the animation fails and you're set to do menial labor for the townspeople. I think in the first hour of gameplay, all you can do is jump, with the occasional pick-up-the-stick-and-swing-it-around.

And Finding Nemo was pretty terrible. I really hated it. Swimming through rings of bubbles and following other fish isn't really my idea of fun. I quit after level 7.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Quote from HGuardian

Then The Hobbit for the GameCube. The opening cutscene looks pretty cool, but after that the animation fails and you're set to do menial labor for the townspeople. I think in the first hour of gameplay, all you can do is jump, with the occasional pick-up-the-stick-and-swing-it-around.

hahah speaking of that game

Lord of the Rings was a really, really bad game.
    the memory of it makes me wanna jump out my window

• Speaking of Lord of The Rings, it was actually considered one of the better movie-based game to be released, along with the 007 and Spider-Man series. All of others like The Matrix, Scorpion King, etc. were all just thrown together yet they managed to gather plenty of revenue due to the license. Movie games will always be top sellers because of the movie license.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• i always find movie games are the worst games in the world
    they always have the bad quality cut scenes then you've got to re in act a scene from the movie which
    is just bad or completely different from the actually film. for the worst

too many times i have fallen for the tricks of buying these games

• Quote from Midna

Kingdom of Hearts!

If you like this game, don't hate me, but when I played it, it didn't capture my attention.

And WTF is munny?!

OMFG! YOU DIDN'T LIKE THAT GAME!? WOW! YOU CONSIDER THE WORST GAME YOU'VE PLAYED! OMG WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!? THAT GAME WAS FUCKING SWEET!

• Quote from spiff

Blarg. ET. I boughf that game to see how bad it was. I should have instead, have given the money to bill gates.

Charity would have been a better cause... as if Bill Gates needs money. That's like having an STD and purposely having sex with prostitutes in hopes of giving it to them.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

Charity would have been a better cause... as if Bill Gates needs money. That's like having an STD and purposely having sex with prostitutes in hopes of giving it to them.

You knew??! Yes, the game is that terrible. I bet a lot of people who liked the movie were sadly dissapointed by this game.

Formerly known as Spiff

• Yeah, E.T. was the worst, Aside from that, The Hobbit
    And HMS, Just calm down, It's her opinon

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Why do I get the feeling HMS was just joking?

Anyway, I will say, there's another game that I played that sucked ass, that I actually forgot I played up till about a couple of days ago: Mario is Missing for the Super NES. It's an educational game, as though you need to combine school and video games. Also, there's supposed to be action, but you can't die. It's really quite boring.

Oh, if HMS was serious, my apologies Midna, for what it's worth. I too, know what it's like to dislike a popular game; you have to be ready to defend yourself at every turn, if not hide your unpopular feelings for a popular game. :'(

Banner by Midna the Imp (MtI); utter pwnage, that New Dawn Graphics
    Look close, my three fav shadows ^^
    98% of the Zelda community like the idea of Link and Zelda together. If your one of the 2% who doesn't, copy this on to your sig and LET'S BRING 'EM DOWN!!!

• Quote from DarkenedCourage

The worst game ever my little sister got was Rayman Raving Rabbids. You shoot retarded rabbit with your fists and then attack larger cattepillars with gum. It was byfar the worst game ever!

In your opinion. To some (Muigi) it would be the greatest. It depends really on your tastes.

• Well, I dont realy remeber any games that I hate, I keep my mind on Zelda and nothing else... besides metroid... I play runescape even though it is boreing. Im combat level 58 with rune chain body, kite, scimmy, and legs. An addy full helm though. I spend my time killing moss giants... but, i am getting bored with it.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• zeldalol just joking.The worst game I've ever played is probaby spiderman the first one.Couldn't stand it.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.