Goodbye/I'm back thread

• Well you shouldn't have done that, either, because it is a form of multi-accounting and evading a ban. Glad to see you back, though.

Also, what's saria? Is that a name of someone, or a word in a foreign language, or what?

You know that I couldnt take that, I love this place D:

It was a joke, I wonder what Saria would say. <- Something Navi says. :P

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I am taking a hiatus because I now administraite and am responsible for a site.

I want this one to suceed and hopefully become as active and great as this site.

So, You may or may not see me again, Bye.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• See you later, Twilight Link.

Well, after a bit of debating, I decided to stick my exit in here, rather than the Community topic. This topic just felt more suiting, I suppose. Heh.

As I'm sure some of you may already know, come tomorrow I'll be off to go ship out for the military, the Air Force. So... needless to say, I'll be out for... a long time.
    I just wanted to post this in here ahead of time, so it wouldn't be bothering me come tomorrow morning. Things are going to be pretty hectic then, considering it's Columbus Day and all, and I have no clue when I may wake up. I'll be doing quite a bit, so I have no idea if I'll have a chance to say farewells.

All I ask is that you keep me in your thoughts, and that you wish me luck. This is going to be quite an experience for me, that much I can say right now...
    As for how long I'll be gone, I really don't know. Basic Training is about 6 weeks (a month and a half), but I've heard the schooling afterward can range from 9 months to a year and a half. It all depends on the job I choose, naturally. But, of course, just because I'll be gone a while... doesn't mean I'll be gone forever. I may just pop in here whenever I find the time (don't take my word for it/get your hopes up, eheh).

So... yeah. If this community lasts until I get back, which I'm sure it will, just want to say thanks to everyone here for helping me prep up to this moment. I've experienced a whole lot here, from being a moderator to just trying to help out as a normal member... It certainly was one hell of a ride. :wwgdorf:

I wish all of you luck... and I hope to see you all again someday soon.

*Just a side note, I MAY get a chance to post in here tomorrow... That's a big MAY. If not... well, the above still stands. :P

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I'll still pop in. :P

Just I wont be as active, But being an Admin is hard work. So I may or may not have time, But I'll check in every once-in-awhile

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Good luck, Steelia. You've been one of the friendlier members here, and you'll be surely missed.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• Hey, make sure your careful and come back.... Seriously. Take it easy man.

Not here anymore - Mr. Goron.

• I'm mad at myself for not seeing this sooner....
    Goodbye Steelia, I wish you luck. Hope you stay safe and kick some ass!
    You were a sweet guy to talk to and ya helped out all the young'ins, and me XP

to think when i joined i thought you were a girl! XD

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• I'm leaveing for a long time my friends. Will you please stop bugging me about it? I wanna stay, but I won't be back until Christmas or easter. Maybe theses songs will clear thing up...

I gotta go my own way: http://youtube.com/watch?v=gm5DHKI8o5o
    ~: As in, I'm leaveing, and may never return.:~

We're all in this togather: http://youtube.com/watch?v=k7zzbB17Fvo
    ~: Even though I'm gone, do not grieve for me.:~

Everytime we touch: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sn3yd4no-tI
    ~:Believe it. I wanted to stay.:~

;_; I love and miss you all.

• If you wish to have a full explanation, than your wish is my command. Due to my damn 60 {D-} in Social Studies, I have been striped of my computer privliage. I've gotten my gamecube and DS taken from me because of that damn 60. Funny shit huh?

Plus, my niece Rylee needs me to much, my parents never leave me the hell alone, and I've got so much on my mind, that I don't have time to come here. Hell, whenever I come on, no one's never on and I leave. But, I decided to let you guys know I'm here.

Go to the good-bye thread for some sadness if you wish.

-Midna
    {I am gone, but I will never be forgotten}

• I don't know what to say, Midna. Nonetheless know whats going on. I @$$ume that you have left all forums, but was not on other forums besides TGS or something(my head hurts). I just hope you have a good life long journy for I have nothing to do with it, or so God help me if I do so. Good-Bye... [Great Deku Tree...]

Well, this sucks. D: I'm off to Mapple story...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~