• Hey, I'm new here :)
    I just came in from ZD, so some of you may know me already.
    (e.g. Shrukan, Dark Link, etc)
    Well, as you can tell, Midna is my favorite character from Zelda, and Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game!
    Not sure if there is anything else to say, so I guess I'll see you all around then :)

• Hey there, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Hey, I'm new here :)
    I just came in from ZD, so some of you may know me already.
    (e.g. Shrukan, Dark Link, etc)
    Well, as you can tell, Midna is my favorite character from Zelda, and Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game!
    Not sure if there is anything else to say, so I guess I'll see you all around then :)

Great to have you here! ^^ lol, you only took Princess Midna because there is another member named Midna (aka one of my best friends) XD I'm kinda confused to why your a mod... It pains me to see that Ive been here for months without a single staff thought ;_; Well, I probobly know Shrukan is going to say somthing, so... Dont hurt me man >.<

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Yeah, seriously. I know Princess Midna on ZD, so it doesn't bug me much, but making her moderator so suddenly seems... well, milquetoast and too spontaneous. Everyone else could have at least been informed of it, ya know? Glad to have you here, though.

Also, Tywar: Longevity is not one of the factors considered in becoming a staff member. Do not get into that scenario again.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Yeah, seriously. I know Princess Midna on ZD, so it doesn't bug me much, but making her moderator so suddenly seems... well, milquetoast and too spontaneous. Everyone else could have at least been informed of it, ya know? Glad to have you here, though.

Also, Tywar: Longevity is not one of the factors considered in becoming a staff member. Do not get into that scenario again.

The only thing that I have to say is this:

"Sometimes it is better to let people think you are stupid, then to open your mouth to prove them right." -My Grandfather.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• The only thing that I have to say is this:

"Sometimes it is better to let people think you are stupid, then to open your mouth to prove them right." -My Grandfather.

That's a variation of that quote stated from others:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    Mark Twain

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
    Samuel Johnson

Very true, though.

I am a huge Soldat fan.