What game(s) are you currently playing?

• ^ I wish they would put Super Smash Bros. 64 on the Virtual Console already... D:

Well, ehh... Games. Right.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (I've finished, just my bro made an account and I'm helping him... a lot...)
    Pokemon Diamond (on and off... not as much anymore)

That's... really about it.

Ah, and if you want to count it... MapleStory. :P

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Soldat (Who would have guessed?)
    Wii Sports (Only game I have for the Wii, heh. I want Metroid Prime 3, dammit. ;_;)
    Flash games based on the "tower defense" theme. (They're kinda difficult, but very addictive.)
    Age of Empires 3 (RTSes are hard for me... I can barely keep up with a moderate level AI enemy.)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Justified bump (Maybe... =P)

I'm currently playing Picross DS, and I have to say that it's a really good game. I didn't really expect this to be honest, but it's really addicting. Definitely try it out if you're a fan of puzzle games.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• I'd recoment that you do play UT2K4. It's pretty cool. I already beat it, and yes, it had some difficulties in it...

I'm Currently playing DBZ BT3. I had a choice in that, or buying MP3. Radkin put a heavy burdeon on me... I would have got Metrod Prim three...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Sonic Mario Olympics
    DDR (Wii) (A video game that you actually lose weight off of :D)
    Starting Metroid Prime 3

I got a ton of Wii games for Wii this year, but none for DS, but those are the three main games I'm working on.

• I am currently kicking the @$$ of the currently listed:

Halo 3
    Half-Life 2 ]
    Half-Life 2 Episode 1 l
    Half-Life 2 Episode 2 l Orange Box
    Portal l
    Team Fortress 2 ]

That Rayman Rabbits game...number 2. =P
    Rainbow Six
    Just beat Super Paper Mario about 2 months ago, but am still playing.
    Guitar Hero 3: Got 8 more songs on Expert that need 100% *smacks guitar*

^_^

• Currently Playing:

Sonic Rush (DS)
    Zoo Tycoon DS
    Resident Evil - The Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
    Legend of Zelda (Wii Virtual Console)

I might get more games for my DS, as I've only just gotten it, I'm going to try get a Wi-Fi game for it, as for RE I've only just gotten it so I'm not that far in the game. I'm looking in to getting Smash Bros. Mel?e (GCN) and Mem card atleast 16MB or more, a wireless GCN Controller, for my Wii, this is me trying to catch up with the 2nd Smash Bros. series before the 3rd comes out. ^_^;

• Man, just for the hell of it:

- Super Castlevania (SNES)
    - Doom (Atari 2600)
    - Children Of Mana (DS)
    - Secret of Mana (SNES)
    - Super Mario Bros (NES)
    - Alundra (PS1)
    - Alundra 2 (PS1)

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• Currently playing

- Metroid Prime 2 : Echoes (Stuck at stupid Spider Ball Guardian, i wish someone could help me)

- Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption (Finished it, but i like exploring and stuff)

- Super Metroid (Yes, i am a metroid fanatic)

That's all i am playing right now, i am in a Metroid Frenzy right now.

• Out of the over 10 games I own, I'm currently playing 3 of them. XD

Latest games:
    -Ocarina of Time/OoT Master Quest (I count that as one)
    -Super Smash Bros. Melee
    -Phantom Hourglass

Recent games:
    -Twilight Princess
    -LEGO Star Wars II
    -Splinter Cell
    -A Link to the Past
    -Age of Empires II

Other games:
    -LEGO Star Wars
    -Wind Waker
    -Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
    -Animal Crossing
    -Sonic Heros
    -Age of Empires

I'm not going to list my GBC games. :P

• Phantom Hourglass
    Super Paper Mario (Wii)
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Batallion Wars II

I think there's more.

If you want this type of sig go to:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Metroid Prime 3 and Super Smash Brothers Melee(trying to beat Allstar mode with all characters)

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    Sonic Riders
    Sonic Riders Zero Gravity
    Godzilla: Unleashed
    Super Mario World

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

• Dude, I think I even beat the spider guardian on hardmode. It's not that hard after you do it over-and over, and over, and over- agian. The Spider Guardian was the only easy boss on hard mode. It took me quite a few trie to defeat the boss from which you aquire the annihalator beam, but hey, the hardest boss is the boost guardian in hard mode IMO. Died more than fifty times in one sesson and I still kill it. The key is not to give up... But I could play Super Metroid on this emultor (which is fun) and beat it(which I have a few times now). I, however, do not own MP3. But might soon in the future. *ahem*

And for the record, I either do not have any more games or they are all sold by free will and I will contiue to make that sacrifce furthermore until I aquire Brawl. All I have is the Wii internet channel.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~