• Best Ganon 0

1. LOZ (0) 0%
    2. ALTTP (0) 0%
    3. OOT (0) 0%
    4. TWW (0) 0%
    5. TP (0) 0%
    6. FSA/FS (0) 0%
    7. Others I missed (0) 0%

I personally think that think the Twilight Princess Ganon was the best. He looked more evil and he has more... emotions in the way he spoke.

"You people amused me Midna.... To be casted away so easily... How very pathetic...."

• I agree with Shrukan
    I was first thinking that OoT Ganon was the good choice, he was sweet, but the TP Ganondorf is awesome with as shrukan said more emotion, and his final battle is cooler

although escaping a crumbling castle is [insert word for: sweet, awesome, cool]

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Wind Waker Ganondorf. It's probably because of him that I love the game so much.

Twilight Princess Ganondorf was evil, yes, and he had some very taunting lines, such as the one Shrukan mentioned... However, the Wind Waker Ganondorf, in my opinion, had more emotion to him. He was given more characterization, and when he was killed off, you would actually feel bad for him. He was crazy in a sense, yet he kept to his own personal goal... When it was crushed, that is when you realize just how mortal he is, no different than you and me.
    That's just how I view it.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Tywar, to the best of my knowledge, "wisedom" was spelled "wisdom"... I mean, my god... It's in the Zelda Games, shouldn't you know how to spell it?? HAHA, j/k. Well, as for me... I liked the TP Ganondorf because he reminds me of.... Well, me. Because, I'm evil, a demon-thief, and full of Dark and Magical Power.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian

• Tywar, to the best of my knowledge, "wisedom" was spelled "wisdom"... I mean, my god... It's in the Zelda Games, shouldn't you know how to spell it?? HAHA, j/k. Well, as for me... I liked the TP Ganondorf because he reminds me of.... Well, me. Because, I'm evil, a demon-thief, and full of Dark and Magical Power.

D: Hasnt everyone learned that I can't spell yet? Your mean ;_;... If I was in person with you, I would shove my foot so far up your ass, It would quinch your thirst o_O XD jk.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• ^ Not really... I beat him in 30 seconds (I think)... I opened up some great fairy tears, turned into a nightlight... and keept attacking... I forget... I havnt played it in a long time... Damn the scrached CD -.-

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Come on, admit it, TP Ganondorf is the ideal character model. He has all of the positive attributes of the OoT & WW models.

Ganondorf from Twilight Princess F. T. W. Plain and simple. Hands down.

• Come on, admit it, TP Ganondorf is the ideal character model. He has all of the positive attributes of the OoT & WW models.

Ganondorf from Twilight Princess F. T. W. Plain and simple. Hands down.

Well, actualy he is in the middle of both OoT and WW. Almost as hard as TP, but in the form(s) of OoT's. I can thank that, but... I would still like more of a chalange... You never need all twenty hearts in TP darn it D= (which I have)

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Although I like how realistic the TP Ganondorf is, I'd have to stick with the WW Ganondorf. I just love the storyline he has. How he spoke, too... sometimes he would just talk pure evil, but near the end... the way he talked about the wind... It touched me. And how he got so close to getting the Triforce... luckily he didn't touch it XD

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.