Legend of Zelda Timeline (most accurate)

• It's ZeldaGuardian here... I'm going to explain some things that need to be explained in this timeline. I have been playing the Zelda Series ever since I was able to use a NES controller (Age of 11months), and I have learned many things. As I play the Zelda games, I think about its storyline and how it fits in the Zelda Timeline. I have seen many timelines by many people, but they forget which came first and last, and everything in between. I have attempted to make a perfect timeline and it's not that easy. Thus far, I have this:

1. Ocarina of Time - Link told Zelda what happened after his adventure and Zelda told her father and they all were able to stop Ganondorf and banish him with Seven Sages.

2. Majora's Mask - Link wondered into this place, undergoing a more personal journey. Once he battled Majora, he ventured back into Hyrule.

3. A Link to the Past - Link came back home to his uncle to rest. After everything that has happened, Link saved Hyrule by obtaining the Seven Crystals and the Master Sword send Ganon back to the Sacred Realm, even though Ganon used Agahnim to get back in the Light World.

4. Minish Cap - Link stayed with his uncle for a little time longer, and Zelda invited him to the Castle Ceremony. What happened at the Castle effected everything and Link was sent to restore a sword to defeat who was responsible.

5. Four Swords - Link was summoned by the Triforce after saving Zelda to defeat a Wind Mage that was causing lots of trouble.

6. Four Swords Adventure - Zelda summoned Link to help finish the ritual against the Dark Link and the Wind Mage, Vaati. However, Ganondorf was the one that was controlling both of them.

7. Oracle Series - Link was summoned, once again, by the Essence of the Triforce to defend the Oracle of Ages and Seasons.

8. Legend of Zelda 1986 - Link wondered back into Hyrule, trying t find Impa because she ran off after being attacked by General Onox. Link helped her find the 8 pieces of the Triforce of Courage.

9. Zelda II - Link was told that Zelda was put to sleep and the only way to awaken her was to place 6 stones in the Palaces around the Hyrule Realm.

10. Twilight Princess - Link was taken to the renamed Kokiri Forest because the Kokiris turned into myth and legend. Link was set to help Zelda, and ran into Midna and everything else happened.

11. Link's Awakening - Link was sick of staying at Hyrule soo, he went travelling in his own boat and wondered around the sea. When a storm hit, he was found on this island.

12. Wind Waker - Link was able to stay alive and float to Outset Island and everything was from there in the game. Link found old Hyrule and was told that this Hyrule was put under water because of a tremendous battle.

13. Phantom Hourglass - Link left with Tetra to find new lands to rule over. After being lost in a mysterious cloud, Link has to find his way back.

And, there ya have it. I think that's the most accurate way to piece them together. If anyone has any questions, please post and talk about it.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian

• It doesn't matter... I thought I try and combine the games altogether and if you really think about it... They're all combined in every way... I think I really did a great job, figuring it out, just metally.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian

• Not a bad take on the timeline, really... Unfortunately, there are the plotholes as mentioned by Spiff and Shrukan above, but I applaud you for giving it a shot. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• LOZ and AOL have confirmed to be the last of the timeline.

Ganon IS killed in TP.

Ganon IS sealed in TWW.

I didn't know they were confirmed... but I suspected as much.

And how many times has he been killed?

I'm sorry but I think that if he turns to stone he's dead... and how could he possibly come to New Hyrule after being defeated in Old Hyrule, being stuck at the bottom of the ocean? This is why I think Ganon and Ganondorf are seperate beings.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• I didn't know they were confirmed... but I suspected as much.

I'm sorry but I think that if he turns to stone he's dead... and how could he possibly come to New Hyrule after being defeated in Old Hyrule, being stuck at the bottom of the ocean? This is why I think Ganon and Ganondorf are seperate beings.

Well, of course. If you were under a ton of stone, would you survive? Plus, it is definatly true that he did die. His spirit might be passed on though to be reincarnated or something...

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I didn't know they were confirmed... but I suspected as much.

Ganon and Ganondorf are the same beings. Its just that Ganon is like a Nickname. Ganon is made when the Triforce of Power is over flowed with Rage and power that it turns the bearer to an evil creature that lives within themselves.

Its easy that the TWW Master Sword washed up to shore, weakened and damaged and when the seven sages of ALTTP found it, they gave it back its MAgicial powers to once again defeat evil.

The timeline is not completely figured out, and the only REAL way of finding out is Zelda 2008-2009.