Phantom Hourglass- Are you getting it?

• Probably... not. I'm not going to have as much free time as I used to; I'm probably going to disregard any game that comes out (the exceptions being Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Godzilla: Unleashed :P ), and focus more on my writing so I can finish up some lost projects, and start anew on others that I've had in mind for a while.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Something you dont konw, Theherolink_1... Here, in America, you need a workers permit to get a job. Right now, I'm under age. Its currently impossible for me to get a good paying job as in a corperation or something. I have no means of getting Zelda related items D:

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I already have it and I'm through the first dungeon, going through the second dungeon RIGHT NOW!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian

• You do realize that you directly attacked someone simply because they obtained a piece of software before you did? Admittedly, he did boast about the issue, but your comment was equally unnecessary.

Everyone has a little of that in them, Twistkill. Things like Halo 3, Brawl, The new Zelda games etc... For you would be something like Soldat. Everyone sometimes go crazy because of software that they can't afford ;_;

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• Everyone has a little of that in them, Twistkill. Things like Halo 3, Brawl, The new Zelda games etc... For you would be something like Soldat. Everyone sometimes go crazy because of software that they can't afford ;_;

Soldat is free, just so you know. $14 registration is optional, and it's better than any other game for that price.

The point is that she still didn't need to do that. (Oh, and this came before her unfortunate incident with her life going to hell again)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Everyone has a little of that in them, Twistkill. Things like Halo 3, Brawl, The new Zelda games etc... For you would be something like Soldat. Everyone sometimes go crazy because of software that they can't afford ;_;

I hear that. xP
    But, I digress... I may get Phantom Hourglass after I hear a few reviews (positive and negative) from some of the bigger gaming sites... and from some devoted fans.

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I hear that. xP
    But, I digress... I may get Phantom Hourglass after I hear a few reviews (positive and negative) from some of the bigger gaming sites... and from some devoted fans.

:O That really hurt me, Steelia! Get the damned game, and play it! Learn for yourself! Like I always try to tell people, Never comapre Zelda games, they just dont listen ;_;

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

• :O That really hurt me, Steelia! Get the damned game, and play it! Learn for yourself! Like I always try to tell people, Never comapre Zelda games, they just dont listen ;_;

LOL
    Sorry, I didn't mean to offend... Just for the record, I do this with every game I may want to get... This includes Brawl and Pokemon. Just that, with Brawl, I'm watching it being covered on the Dojo! site... so I know what to expect/I know what I'm getting. Unfortunately, I never covered PH, so I listen to reviews to summarize the game for me.
    I may be a fan of Zelda... but that doesn't mean I'll recklessly rush out and buy any Zelda game without discovering what it's about first. *looks at CD-I*

Quote from Muigi