• I agree that Tywar's words were harsh. Somewhere in those big words though was material that could also be harsh to Tywar. So how long was he banned again?(I am not responsible for any flame brought up by this for I will quickly say ONOZ! and run out of the conversation =3)

EDIT: Wait, in the first part Midna said you banned the only person(not counting The_herolink_1 or Twilight Link or Vaati)Who cares about me or something like that. So I assume you are implying I don't care?
    I OBJECT!

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I agree that Tywar's words were harsh. Somewhere in those big words though was material that could also be harsh to Tywar. So how long was he banned again?(I am not responsible for any flame brought up by this for I will quickly say ONOZ! and run out of the conversation =3)

At first, it was 2 weeks (damn that's long), but we lowered it to 7 days.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Ok, but tell TK I said he should stop using big words so I can understand him O:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Ok, but tell TK I said he should stop using big words so I can understand him O:

You're not the only one wanting Twistkill to... "lower" his word vocabulary usage a bit. xD
    It's always good to have an excellent vocab... but what good is it when people don't understand what you're trying to say? :P

But, I digress...~

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Midna, you are normally supposed to do these things in PM.

As for the subject, Tywar should be banned. Everyone else gets banned for flamming/trolling why shouldn't he? I have seen so far, Tk is normally a calm person and has never banned anyone (exept for now) Tywar broke the rules and has to pay the consequences.

Formerly known as Spiff

• I hate you all! Why?d you ban Tywar?! Bring him back! Which one of you jerks banned the only person {not counting theherolink_1 or Twilight Link or Vaati} that cared for me?! Huh?! I was so open to Ty! He could help me a lot with me suicide! How dare you!! Set me straight this instant! TK pissed Tywar off and Tywar pissed TK off, that?s no reason to ban him! Flaming? That?s not hard to do here with all these short tempers! *kicks computer in anger* DAMN YOU!

Did I receive any mercy when I got temporarily banned? No, deal with it.
    Secondly, there's no need for Tywar to be on this forum either, he'll be just fine with a nice long break from FL. Wouldn't you agree entirely? Yes, you would, dear.

Now, now...Let's not turn this into an argument.

• I hope Midna looks at none of this. As she is angered easily as we can see. Something like CC and HMS's posts could tick her off. I just have a feeling it would.

• I hate you all! Why?d you ban Tywar?! Bring him back! Which one of you jerks banned the only person {not counting theherolink_1 or Twilight Link or Vaati} that cared for me?! Huh?! I was so open to Ty! He could help me a lot with me suicide! How dare you!! Set me straight this instant! TK pissed Tywar off and Tywar pissed TK off, that?s no reason to ban him! Flaming? That?s not hard to do here with all these short tempers! *kicks computer in anger* DAMN YOU!

This means something special to me, Midna, really. I'm back anyway, so theres no reason to have this anymore, I dont know why its not locked. And Tim said that Twistkill is the only mod around here that works XD That one made me laugh, seriously. I would like to tell Twistkill sorry, but I refuse to do so until he sees his mistakes, unfortunatly. Some of life's secrets must be discovered by yourself.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• This means something special to me, Midna, really. I'm back anyway, so theres no reason to have this anymore, I dont know why its not locked. And Tim said that Twistkill is the only mod around here that works XD That one made me laugh, seriously. I would like to tell Twistkill sorry, but I refuse to do so until he sees his mistakes, unfortunatly. Some of life's secrets must be discovered by yourself.

I have no comment for you other than a surprised look on my face.

For god's sake, learn what actually happened before and afterwards rather than trying to bring up another shitty argument against me.

I am a huge Soldat fan.