Does Zelda music really getting your blood flowing?

• Does Zelda music really getting your blood flowing? 0

1. Yes (0) 0%
    2. Some (0) 0%
    3. No (0) 0%

Does some music in Zelda, like Boss themes, really get your blood flowing?

Some do for me, mostly like Puppet Zelda, Ganondorf (Swordfight in TP), Beast Ganon (OOT and TP), and songs like that.

How about you?

• I can mark that for spam, Jonathan. Back on topic.

Indeed you could, but the accuracy of such a decision would ultimately be questioned, due to a misunderstanding in accordance with the actual meaning behind the post being criticized, resulting in an unnecessary dispute over an inept situation.

(Sorry, I was trying to be funny... lighten up.)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• ...Well. :P

Back on track 'ere, I went with Some. I highly doubt EVERY Zelda theme could somehow manage to get one's blood pumping... Take the soothing Hyrule Field at Night (Twilight Princess) tune... or even Snowpeak/Ruins.

However, ones like Ganondorf [Final] Battle (WW and TP), Diababa, and King Bobolin(?) are nice ones.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Well, after Steelia's reasoning i feel stupid. He's right, not every song gets my blood flowing, but almost all the songs in Ocarina of Time get me kinda pumped. I love the music in that one!

TP's music hasnt really grown on me yet, but some of it gets me pumped too

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• Just about all the Zelda Tunes make my hair stand on end coz of such exciting flow it has to them, especialy the Ochestrated ones, they get my blood flowing way fast. there's other Nintendo Music I like that gets my blood flowing and makes hair stand on end.

• Not just because I'm a music composer and I like the Zelda Series and its music... All the songs really get me playing the games. I have been playing the games for some time, soo... I love the music. It really gets me going and wants me to play on my piano. Soo, that's how I was able to trascribe the music into Piano Format and that's why I'm known as the Video Game Pianist.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian