Hanging up my staff position

• Life's been shit and overall, I don't think I need to help around here anymore. Captain Cutflake will do a "great" job here, so I don't need to be here much longer. I also have school to worry about, so this maybe the last you see of me.

• Eh not again Shrukan. :/
    I understand what you're going through and it really is nearly unbarable at times, but so is life and you just have to learn to handle it, or else you'll just sink further into depression, which can lead to...far more worse circumstances. Just take care alright?

As for your snippy comnents about the Capt'n, I think it's morally unjust. I haven't been here for a long period of time, and he can be a poor admin as far as I know, but he doesn't seem too bad at all. Just give him a chance to prove himself a worthy admin. You never really approved me as s.mod on ZD, but I didn't turn out so bad...Or did I? >_>

• Life's been shit and overall, I don't think I need to help around here anymore. Captain Cutflake will do a Fantastic job here, so I don't need to be here much longer. I also have school to worry about, so this maybe the last you see of me.

Fixed.

Incedentally, have I ever disapproved of your job as an administrator? No, I didn't.
    So it works out either way: I don't harm you, you don't harm me.

I'm getting the idea now everyone suddenly wishes to exterminate me, actually.

Eh not again Shrukan. :/
    I understand what you're going through and it really is nearly unbarable at times, but so is life and you just have to learn to handle it, or else you'll just sink further into depression, which can lead to...far more worse circumstances. Just take care alright?

As for your snippy comnents about the Capt'n, I think it's morally unjust. I haven't been here for a long period of time, and he can be a poor admin as far as I know, but he doesn't seem too bad at all. Just give him a chance to prove himself a worthy admin. You never really approved me as s.mod on ZD, but I didn't turn out so bad...Or did I? >_>

No, I've been an administrator on several entertaining forums. And I'm definitely not a poor administrator in any way, copy that in your mind.

I'm surely disappointed by your recent reaction, Ichigo. Very disappointed.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• You do realize that she was defending you, right?

I for one am hoping that you'll reconsider this decision, Shrukan. But I do agree with you that your personal life is more important. It's up to you, of course.

No.

and he can be a poor admin as far as I know

This explains why.

• As for your snippy comnents about the Capt'n, I think it's morally unjust. I haven't been here for a long period of time, and he can be a poor admin as far as I know, but he doesn't seem too bad at all. Just give him a chance to prove himself a worthy admin. You never really approved me as s.mod on ZD, but I didn't turn out so bad...Or did I? >_>

Look at all the bold parts, Cap'n. Or are you just blatantly ignoring them?

and he can be a poor admin as far as I know. but he doesn't seem too bad at all.

Please take note that those two sentences contradict each other. It might be an error in Ichigo's grammar. Maybe it was meant to look like this:

and he can be a poor admin for all I know. but he doesn't seem too bad at all.

But only Ichigo can clarify that. This is mere speculation after all.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• I noticed those parts, but "not too bad at all" seems rather offensive to me than defensive.

• Shrukan, I'm almost very sure that this action of yours is very impulsive and you will regret it. Indeed, if there was one member that kept the community alive in the foggy times, then it was you Shrukan. You can't keep it at that

Now shall I go ontopic. Or.. to what has been made ontopic...

Captain Cutflake please don't feel attacked each time. What you are doing morally degrades the members. You should try to not feel attacked. If Ichigo wants to be offensive to you, which you know she doesn't, I think you would notice. You've now pulled this thread away from Shrukan towards your own individual, very nice. Even though I don't agree with the topic initiatlly (not connected to the above peptalk, I think this topic is a shout for attention while Shrukan is experiencing hard times.)

I've had comments about too much personal remarks on myself as well, and really Cutflake, if you want to be a better admin, cease glorifying your own individuality and with that stop your attempts to rectify personally perceived critics on your self as an admin. You can express your superiority through subtle remarks, or by just being smarter than those 'hostile' members in the discussion. At least that is not achieved by these overly defensive replies against members totally not supporting your credibility, and neither is it by venerating your good traits by yourself. Isn't it way more satisfying to have other members tell you that, instead of you having to repeat them, only for the good your own psyche?

Such things like:

I'm getting the idea now everyone suddenly wishes to exterminate me, actually.

Show me that you have a totally unsupported and unfounded impression. It gives me the impression that you can't take critics, and try to fix them for yourself by dramatizing or even demonizing them in presence of the other members. You can't even take the slightest HINT of critics.. :/ (going by Ichigo's example)

Yes, these are critics, critics on the fact that you can't take them. And I sincerely hope you won't take it that you are ''disappointed''. You're not anyones elder.

Oh and I shall be honest, if Shrukan leaves and there is a replacement needed, I would certainly apply. But I am not doing so now, with the impression that it is an impulsive action made by her in a bad mood, and she will regret it. Ofcourse Cutflake won't vouch for me anymore, if he ever would.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• Yes, I feel attacked very quickly. If that is the basic point you wish to get to me, well, that's partially true.

And I don't even care about the members, in all honesty. I have only become an Administrator to bring Eternal Hyrule to a higher and thus more important status on the internet. I'm not here to moderate over the forums, that's rather a job for the regular- and Super Moderators.

• Beta is correct (thank you for correcting me). I do have poor grammar to be honest and I meant "for all I know" and I was trying to defend you, so sorry for any misunderstanding on my part...

• Well Shrukan, it won't be the same without you thats for sure. I'll be on ZT though, so that will be better. If you thought over the situation then I respect your decision to resign.

I too, look forward to the new AMAZING admin that we have.

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• And I don't even care about the members, in all honesty. I have only become an Administrator to bring Eternal Hyrule to a higher and thus more important status on the internet. I'm not here to moderate over the forums, that's rather a job for the regular- and Super Moderators.

Ookay, I'm sorry but this is where I have to step in.

Admins have the same job as Super Mods, but just are able to have more control of what happens. Just because you're an Admin, doesn't mean you don't do duties that the other Mods can do. Admins can also help in cleaning the forum, ya know. I mean, look at me when I used to be Admin. I had the same exact powers as you do, but I still did the common modding duties. If the Admin doesn't pull his/her weight around a forum, then that's a sign of irresponsibility on the Administrator's part in my opinion.

Before you say ANYTHING, know that I am not intending to attack you. I'm just putting in my two cents. Thanks for the thread hijacking, too.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Ookay, I'm sorry but this is where I have to step in.

Admins have the same job as Super Mods, but just are able to have more control of what happens. Just because you're an Admin, doesn't mean you don't do duties that the other Mods can do. Admins can also help in cleaning the forum, ya know. I mean, look at me when I used to be Admin. I had the same exact powers as you do, but I still did the common modding duties. If the Admin doesn't pull his/her weight around a forum, then that's a sign of irresponsibility on the Administrator's part in my opinion.

Before you say ANYTHING, know that I am not intending to attack you. I'm just putting in my two cents. Thanks for the thread hijacking, too.

Lord Of The Twilight agreed with me that I was only admin for the skin, layout and organization of Eternal Hyrule.

Even though I realize a normal admin participates in the events of the forum, too, well, I don't.

I hereby close this topic, to abuse my powers for once.

• Lord Of The Twilight agreed with me that I was only admin for the skin, layout and organization of Eternal Hyrule.

Even though I realize a normal admin participates in the events of the forum, too, well, I don't.

If so, then don't act as a moderator. You are doing so in various topics. Dictatorship without the compassion of a moderator is deemed to fail unless you totally distance yourself..

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• If so, then don't act as a moderator. You are doing so in various topics. Dictatorship without the compassion of a moderator is deemed to fail unless you totally distance yourself..

I can freely act as though I'm one, you should under my name, there's a small banner which basically gives me permission to do so.

• As I predicted already, CC doesn't care for the members at all. Take them out CC, and what do you have? A Deserted forum.

What will you do to change it? What will cause members to join? What will you physically do? Or will you sit back and let every other moderator do you job?

• *Steps in from magically appearing portal*

Figured I'd give my two cents, or more, on this. Please be aware that if it seems I am attacking any one individual on the forums, I am not trying to.

Captain Cutflake will do a "great" job here, so I don't need to be here much longer.

I object to that statement, only because of its sarcastic nature. You haven't really given CC a chance to prove himself. I may have pass issues with him, I may dislike him somewhat, but I'm willing to see what hes got.

That question can't be answered yet, because you weren't given a chance; if I'm not mistaken. My point once again is reiterated(Smart word for repeated =P).

No, I've been an administrator on several entertaining forums. And I'm definitely not a poor administrator in any way, copy that in your mind.

CC; I honestly do not believe he was saying that you are a poor admin in any matter, I think he was just voicing the point that I am trying to make clear: People need to give you a chance.

Lord Of The Twilight agreed with me that I was only admin for the skin, layout and organization of Eternal Hyrule.

Yet, you close the topic even though you clearly state what I have bolded? It's not to much to ask of an administrative personnel to do both administrative actions and moderational actions, or is it?

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw