• Which do you prefer? 0

1. Gameboy (0) 0%
    2. Gameboy Pocket (0) 0%
    3. Gameboy Color (0) 0%
    4. Gameboy Advance (0) 0%
    5. Gameboy Advance SP (0) 0%
    6. Gameboy Advance Micro. (0) 0%
    7. Nintendo DS/Lite (0) 0%

Well my Favorite gameboy would have to be the Gameboy color, that is mainly because of the awesomness of Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal.

I mean the gameboy advance series was awesome no doubt but I grew up playing on the gameboy and the gameboy color, so I hold more precious memories with them.

What is your oppinion on this and which do you prefer and why?

• I'm going to go with the DS as well. The touch screen feature was an absolute blast when it was integrated well with the gameplay. Plus, two screens = twice the awesomeness. =D

All your northern Canada are belong to us.

(Not in any way meant to offend Canada =P)

• Gameboy Colour.

Originality, colour and a gigantic gap between Pocket and Advance.

How was it original? The design was close to the old Gameboy Pocket, and all that was added was color. The Sega GameGear had color before that... Heck, even that Atari handheld had color display. (They both sucked batteries empty in no time, though).

Anyway, I prefer the Gameboy Advance. Now THAT was a leap in technology, a 32 bit handheld. It had great games like Metroid Fusion and LoZ: The Minish Cap. A true (although still quite young) classic :)

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• The DS Lite is one of my favorite technological works of art. It's brilliant, entertaining, and one hot piece of equipment with that touchscreen and all. :P

• Well, the Nintendo DS Lite of course. Touch screen and wi-fi FTW.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.