What Intrusments Can You Play?

• Rather curious to see how many people can play intrusments, and if so how many. I mean musical, not ones of torture and death. Well, heres my long resume:

Saxaphone
    Tenner Saxaphone
    Clarinet
    Bass Clarinet
    Guitar
    Acustic Guitar
    Bass Guitar
    Drums

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• Damn it. I already made a thead about this =/

Piano.

I can also whistle.

I can also play piano.

I can play piano good.

I play alot of Zelda songs on piano.

^ Thats what happenes when you repeat commentary too many times. You look like an idiot once you do that. It's a English lesson to us all.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Well I'm alright at electric guitar. I'm terrible at reading music when it comes to instruments, but I can make up pretty decent songs.

I am best at piano/keyboard. I can play songs by ear like Zelda games etc. and I know how to play a bunch of classical music. (Which is strange because it's not exactly my favorite musical gendre...)

• ^ You mean musical genre, right mailduck? =P

Well, I play the alto saxophone; I've been playing it for 4 years. I figured out several Zelda songs on it, including the entire Zelda's Lullaby (the one from the OoT credits), The TP Hyrule Field Theme, and the original Zelda theme. I also figured out "Tears in Heaven" and "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. ;)

• Wow, a lot of people play the saxophone. I figured I was the only one.
    I play:

Alto Saxophone
    Ocarina
    Whistling

:ocarina:This is all you get till I find the signature I had before...:ocarina:

• I know a few notes for the guitar
    I'm taking piano lessons now (lovin' it ;) )
    I mess with drums, but I don't know how to play them very well
    I can whistle

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I can play the clarinet and a little piano. One chord on a guitar, probably a flute if I would try, and an alto sax.

[SIGPIC]F:\Documents and Settings\Kids\My Documents\My Pictures\cute guy.jpg[/SIGPIC]:zelda:I'm normal... sort of:tplink:

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• It's fun but hard for me. It's definitely different from a clarinet, I can tell you that now.

[SIGPIC]F:\Documents and Settings\Kids\My Documents\My Pictures\cute guy.jpg[/SIGPIC]:zelda:I'm normal... sort of:tplink: