The one and only Cap'n of your dreams has returned.

• Hello, everyone. It's the one and only Captain here. I'm back from long absence of these ZeldaCavern -previously known as Forsaken legend- forums. After a long distress, my friend Pieter a.k.a Mr. Hexadecimal asked for an unban of my account.

Suprisingly enough, I received the unbanning and now I'm here, writing this introduction thread. I do realize there have been several discussions involving my return, Spted Dinosaur informed me on this matter, actually.

So no worries, it's definitely not like I've been spying onto the forums at all, I wouldn't be able to post either way, simply because of my denied access to the forums and posting in general.

But, I've all cleared and refreshed and I'm ready to go ahead - posting. Cap'n at your service.

Greets~

O'connell.

Winner: The "They always come back" Award

Winner: The "Most likely to be a channer" Award

Winner: The "Most annoying avatar" Award

• lols you got unbanned, lols, i think i have something to do with that,

that is bacause i was talking to LOTT on MSN and he got me confused with you and unbanned you, thinking he was unbanning me. lols it was only until i told him who i was on the forum did he realise who i was. lols B-)

Vegeta: ITS OVER 9000

Friend made this for me (starlight from TZ)

• Heya Cap'n O'connell. Hopefully you can stay this time =P Glad to have you back though. Cap'n Spiffy is a copycat =P

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Quite a few people were against. Including Midna, Twistkill, me, *rambles on*. But I hope he'll actually behave this time ;-P

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Actually Sam authorized it, and performed it himself.

Mainly because i think that CC has perhaps changed... but we will have to see about that one ^_^.

Everyone's bound to get pissed at me, for doing this, but give the guy a chance... another hundred or so chances.

• Another 100 or so chances to **** some more people off and have them leave the forum, because if he does get banned again, he will be unbanned eventually because he's a "Changed Man"

I TALK TO PLANETS BABY

Quite a few people were against. Including Midna, Twistkill, me, *rambles on*. But I hope he'll actually behave this time ;-P

I've been informed about this matter quite recently, as it were. I'm pretty sure 90% of FL's population was actually disapproving of my return, including Lord of the Twilight's disapprovement.

In the end, the choice lies by his side, not the members'.

Actually Sam authorized it, and performed it himself.

Mainly because i think that CC has perhaps changed... but we will have to see about that one ^_^.

Everyone's bound to get pissed at me, for doing this, but give the guy a chance... another hundred or so chances.

I'm very thankfull to God that you're this generous, actually. Seemingly, you remain very positive about your personal view. Nevertheless, you are definitely worth having around, Sam.

Oh lord, I'm just getting quite a pussy right here. Just for the heck of it: To prevent any further damage to my image on the FL's forums, I'll better shut up for now. Who knows what I might say wrong again. Haha.

Greets, Cap'n.

• Ah great. I thought the site a had chance to revive itself from the hacking, but the "changed" man is just back to cause more trouble than before. Look the only thing you have changed CC/TT is the fact your diapers. You cry, wet yourself, and then get changed. You expect things to change when you beg or "wet/cry". I know what will happen again. You'll demand to be admin, and get it for a day or so, then be demoted and then be promoted once more in an endless cycle. I despise you whenever you come back, merely because of your attitude. You pissed me off once and got banned, then came back, then banned again, came back once more, and you seem to like continuing this god damn trend. Sam will never learn from this, and he'll continue to make mistakes.

• Please, let's not provoke anymore fighting. At least give CC a chance to prove he's changed besides coming straight out and bashing? When you do that, it makes him the way he was before when he got banned. Just stop the fighting. I seriously hate it when people have to bring hell back into the forum.

• Please, let's not provoke anymore fighting. At least give CC a chance to prove he's changed besides coming straight out and bashing? When you do that, it makes him the way he was before when he got banned. Just stop the fighting. I seriously hate it when people have to bring hell back into the forum.

Needless to say, I'm wholeheartedly agreeing with you on this matter. As Lord of the Twilight can eventually still make the decision to ban me once again, but I'm just here to tie up some loose ends. That's all.

As for Shrukan's anger management, I'd highly recommend to go into theory. It's getting really annoying, and I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Ah great. I thought the site a had chance to revive itself from the hacking, but the "changed" man is just back to cause more trouble than before. Look the only thing you have changed CC/TT is the fact your diapers. You cry, wet yourself, and then get changed. You expect things to change when you beg or "wet/cry". I know what will happen again. You'll demand to be admin, and get it for a day or so, then be demoted and then be promoted once more in an endless cycle. I despise you whenever you come back, merely because of your attitude. You pissed me off once and got banned, then came back, then banned again, came back once more, and you seem to like continuing this god damn trend. Sam will never learn from this, and he'll continue to make mistakes.

I didn't ask for a ban, you did in the end. You became totally emo, and I couldn't help it. I just took it like a man.

The rest is just plain bs in my eyes, so you can keep those comments to yourself.

Also: Please, change your attitude.