Goodbye/I'm back thread

• Well everyone, I'm said to say that I'll be leaveing for a short while. I'm not mad or anything! I's just my grades in school are...uh....awful. Two F's already. <.< >.>

I'll be back as soon as they are brought up! Keep my parody alive for me, okay? :wwlink:

Ill miss you midna. I never though that school could be that overwhelming... I just hated Career intro, that why I did horrible on that... but on stuff on core classes, thats a different story. I usualy get Ds n stuff because of homework, but im starting to improve this year... Well, Ill see you later midna, ill miss you.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I'm away. I might not return... I don't know... I'll see what I do.
    If I might not see you guys again, goodbye.:)

• ^ See you, Timothy/Count Cutflaik. Hope you return... someday?... soon. :)

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I'm away. I might not return... I don't know... I'll see what I do.
    If I might not see you guys again, goodbye.:)

As I vaguely recall, I'm officially leaving. No, this isn't some announcement of an idiotic noob who simply writes a "goodbye post" and immediately returns after a month, and gets extremely active, no, this is serious. I'm leaving. I've stopped being on forums. I'm ending it all here.

Goodbye to everyone.
    In case you're still wholeheartedly willing to speak to me, I'll still be around the upcoming few days, so don't worry. Anyway, You totally have my permission to add me on messenger if you still wish to have contact with me throughout the internet.

• Goodbye, You know what? I don't wanna be on a forum with powerhungry, blackmailing, theives.

I am leaving.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• Oh yeah? YOU BLACKMAILED AND FLAMED ME ALL MORINING!

Do you REALLY think I wanna be with someone like that? AND you just abused your powers?

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png