Night Owl, or Morning Bird

• 4 in the morining...-_- I'm a Morining Bird

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• I can stay up very late, if I have the will to do so... Just the other day, I was up till 2am doing random things. However, no matter how long or little I sleep, I'll almost always wake up at either 4, 5, or 6, and stay up.

So, you could say I'm a little bit of both...

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• I'm both,I can stay up really late and wake up around 6:00 6:30.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• I think it would be accurate in describing me as a Night Owl on a daily basis, I mean I tend to stay up in the late early hours and then don't tend to awake till about midway through the afternoon. I've never been a natural early riser only if its necessary like going to school or college since punctuality is a big thing, but come holiday's all niters are pretty traditional in my rather odd livelihood.

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

• I go to bed at between 12:00 and 1:00, but am usually forced to wake up around 7:00. It's really bad for me. @_@

But I'd call myself a Night Owl, because I get so tired in the mornings and can't stand doing anything. I have lots of fun at night. Talking to friends, going online, writing, stuff like that. It's nice. :]

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)

• I suppose I will go with night owl... I love sleeping in from staying up until 1 AM the previous night. It's a shame that school is starting on September 4th, however... I'll have to get up somewhere around 7:30 when I go back, because my school classes start at 9 or 8:45, I think. Back at my old house, I had to get up at 6:30, bus left my street at 6:52, leave bus to transfer to another bus because I was going to a private school around 7:22, got to my school around 7:37. School started at 8 AM. ;_;

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I'm a night owl naturally, however I am forced to be an early bird for school -.-

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• I'm both. Sometimes I stay up really late, depending on what day it is / if I'm on vacation; and Sometimes I wake up early (5 AM) but thats only for school days -_-