Community Topic V1- Legends never die...

• Pertaining to the sick topic: I'm virtually never sick... I haven't had a cold in almost 2 years. I take good care of myself, I suppose.

That reminds me of a movie... I dont know what it is, but it reminds me of a movie... n' stuff...

I'm too bored. I try new things, even if it causes me to act like an idiot in progress

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I've missed...Well god only knows how many days of being on here. Comcast decided to shut our Cable & Internet off even though my parents sent in the bill -_-

Formerly known as Aronath

[27-12, 19:11] Spiff: It's not snow, it's site dandruff btw

• Pertaining to the sick topic: I'm virtually never sick... I haven't had a cold in almost 2 years. I take good care of myself, I suppose.

Ehh, the only time I get sick is whenever someone passes it to me... like some kid coughing at school, or someone in the house.

Well, doing good nonetheless.

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Where the hell did I get 1810 posts?

Well, the more members we get, the more times you'll post... and the more topics will arise. It's like the human population. It's not getting any lower. :wwgdorf:

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.

• Awesome. :]

I just had a two-and-a-half hour nap, and I feel less tired now! ^^
    Aand I had a really weird dream last night where I gave my friend a massage but she was covered with sores from a Super Soaker and then Han Solo was there and we shot the droids but then we were on Endor so yeah. It was confusing.

But my pig can tell the future!

I was a mod for one day and all I got was this lousy signature! :D
    (no I'm not mad at anyone please don't accuse me of it plzkthxbai D:)