Which Zelda Character Are You?

• I took it again and gave opposite answers. It turned out as Skull Kid. XD

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• My sister took it this time.

You are Saria
    You are a nature freak. You're a nice person and willing to help anyone who has trouble. You're sort of popular, but you don't care about popularity.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• They don't have my character that I really am... The King of Evil (the Demon-Thief), Ganondorf Dragmire. I'm pure evil, demonic powers are my specialty to wield against the light, and my Staff of Darkness primes with Dark Eco and a Demonic lust for power and control... That's who I am. No joke, my friends.

~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~

Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages

Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian

"Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian

"This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian

• They don't have my character that I really am... The King of Evil (the Demon-Thief), Ganondorf Dragmire. I'm pure evil, demonic powers are my specialty to wield against the light, and my Staff of Darkness primes with Dark Eco and a Demonic lust for power and control... That's who I am. No joke, my friends.

heh, your kidding, right? It don't seem like it. Don't make me turn you into a PONTI ^^

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• You are Link
    So you're the brave, heroic one. The world's going to be destroyed by an evil power? You're there on the job. You always fulfill the tasks others want you to accomplish. Good job.

now thats accurate.

• You are a Zora
    You're energetic! You are quite the outgoing person. Sports and music probably are your two favorite things. There's always some kids in the world that will give you stress, but you don't care. They can't harm you. This is also Wind Waker Link's result!

oh yeah baby :D!

• You are a Zora
    You're energetic! You are quite the outgoing person. Sports and music probably are your two favorite things. There's always some kids in the world that will give you stress, but you don't care. They can't harm you. This is also Wind Waker Link's result!

oh yeah baby :D!

Awsome! Your like me, dude! =D I like this thread for that reason. It tells you about new people =D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I got. . .

You are a Deku Scrub
    Your anthem is probably "I'm Just a Kid" by Simple Plan. You'll probably agree with everything that song has to say. You feel like a small speck of dust in the world. You're rejected for some unnamed reason, and you don't see why. You're nice, friendly, and kind, but nobody likes to be your friend these days...eh, who needs them. Popularity sucks.

I agree with most of that i never heard "I'm just a kid" so i wouldn't know

As we live on,
    we lose a little bit more.
    Shrouded in falsehoods and lies,
    we stand frozen to the spot, unable to cry out

• lol.

You are Princess Zelda
    You've done it now...you're probably that valley girl that sits in the end of the room because you talk too much. You're kind, caring, loving, everything that has to do with love is your personality...yech...you make me sick.

But... I don't talk that much... :'(

^What do you know, I got the same thing as my brother =P

--I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.--
    --*Hands out hearts to everyone* Be happy--