My anger...has lost control

• Oh, the actual beast within you? You've watched too much, Naruto, essentially.
    And besides, I would highly doubt your anger is currently merely a 'puppy', anger is anger. It exists in no levels.

• Well, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I meant no harm...Please try to calm down. ;_;

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• YOU my fellow member, are walking on thin ice. I fear that your one of them to witness it first.

Oh, and I've only seem 10 episodes.

The episodes are merely irrelevant. It's basically the principe that actually counts.

Secondly, what's currently irritating me is that you're creating an internet drama, which is simply immature and stupid initially.

• You care only for yourself CC! YOU WANT INTERNET DRAMA?! THEN I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!

I've warned you time after time to watch your mouth, and you refuse to listen. Calling me emo is one thing, calling me stupid is another. You've done it now CC, you've done it now. >:(

I try my best to being my old self back! But nothing works...I nearly killed one of my dogs!

IS THAT MIDNA YOU KNOW GUYS?! IS IT?! ;_;

• Midna, if things are that serious, then you won't find any help here. The internet can only give you textual advice, but if your friends are avoiding you because of your anger problem, you should consider searching professional help. This is nothing against you, but I feel this is something that has to be said. The point that you can see and admit your own problem rises me above the obstacle to tell this to you.

I can ofcourse try to give my own piece of silly advice. Whenever you are angry because of these forums. I advise only one thing. The red button in the top right of the screen. Shut the site down, prevent yourself from doing/saying anything you will regret later. You are currently overstressing your problem. You are systematically going over all the things that you enjoyed, in order to try and forcefully cheer yourself up. That doesn't work. In fact, the things that you point out are not really the things that matter. Anime can make you happy, but in such personal problems it is absolutely no strange thing they can't give you a cold anymore. Don't compare things to Naruto or Dark Side or whatever has been thrown to you through that god-forsaken media. Return yourself to silence, away from this computer, TV or similar sources of malice. Find back some solace, where time will placate you. Accept yourself. Do not 'try your best to be yourself back', you are yourself, and if you currently have problems take them on the roots, and not try to vanish the negative effects, as without the source removed the anger will keep coming, and you cannot be your own self if you have to force yourself to do it.

In real life that advice won't help you much, but at least here it will.

And Count Cutflaik, if you even try to bother and read the topic and feel along with Midna instead of obviously boosting your own ego. You obviously can't care less for Midna can you, acting as if you're above everyone, in a very bad manner.

I, along with the other moderators and admins, am the one who is above everyone here, and I say this is the HELP forum where drama is allowed. You certainly do not help by degrading her issue as if you know everything about it, as I don't have the impression that you do. What's irritating me is that behaviour. Do not post here again.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• I, along with the other moderators and admins, am the one who is above everyone here... *etc*

Mythical, was that narcissism honestly necessary? I understand you are indeed one of the more intellectual beings present here, but attempts to push yourself up above us is also the wrong way of doing things, much like what Count Cutflaik just accomplished.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Write stories.

Then maybe you can try to write a silly story that'll make you laugh. ^^

I liked the way the fourms were from the start things started to change and got out of hand and people are leaving I suggest fixing the problem some how.

And this has to do with Midna how?

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• becouse it sounds like she wants to leave for a while.

Actually, this topic is about Midna's anger. If she said she was gonna leave, she'd post in the Goodbye/I'm Back thread, not here.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Heh, Tingle. :P

-_- I do not wish to leave. I only want to get my happy-go-lucky attitude back. Instead of this emo like one I have right now.

Hmm... Perhaps it has to do something with puberty/being on a period? Just a thought.
    Hope I don't sound offensive or anything... ><

BIG thanks to Shrukan for the Darkrai sig and Fan banner thing!!
    -Also known as Stelie (in Relosc), and Steelblast (a Decepticon).-

Quote from Muigi

[Today 01:46 PM] Muigi: Godzilla could kick that beached-whale monster's ass anyday.