My anger...has lost control

• Hmm. I have no idea. All I can say is to try and cheer up really. Right now I'm very short fused. Every little thing said I feel like I'm about to yell at people.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Midna, I can't assure you I'll succed in helping you, But I got to atleast try.

Please, Snap outta it!

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• No. Nothing like that. I tried listing to:
    ?Life?s What you make it.?
    ?Nobody?s Perfect?
    ?We?re all in this together?
    ?Stick to the status quo?
    Nothing worked. And those songs always perk me up.

Hm, well, in my opinion, music wouldn't really help in this kind of situation.

Well, my best bet would probably be to think of the positive events that ever happened in your life and just focus on them. That usually works with some people. Other than that, I'm not too sure what to do to help you. :\

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• I feel like everyone is getting farther and farther from me because of this curse of an anger I?ve got. ;_;

It always seems like that, because anger only fuels more hatred or leads to other emotions. You should do something to actually release your anger somewhere... I don't know, go find an abandoned area or something and see if you can break stuff. :/

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I tried it Twist. But when you live in the middle of the woods on a farm with a horse and 9 dogs, there’s not much you can do…I just wanna be happy. I wanna be the person everyone loves and wants to be with. I don’t want this emo attitude anymore, I want my old attitude back, my family wants it back, my friends want it back, my dogs want it back…but…

It seems as though I’ll be this way for a long while. I cannot stay this way guys, I feel so disrespected in this state!

• I tried it Twist. But when you live in the middle of the woods on a farm with a horse and 9 dogs, there?s not much you can do?I just wanna be happy. I wanna be the person everyone loves and wants to be with. I don?t want this emo attitude anymore, I want my old attitude back, my family wants it back, my friends want it back, my dogs want it back?but?

It seems as though I?ll be this way for a long while. I cannot stay this way guys, I feel so disrespected in this state!

'Kaaay....

You wanna just stab everyone you see right? You just wanna let it all out and just release all the anger?
    Yeah. I've felt this way before.

Talk to someone. your mom, your dad, a friend. It doesn't matter, just vent it all to someone.

( ̄へ ̄)( ̄_ ̄)( ̄- ̄)( ̄o ̄) ( ̄^ ̄)

Credits to Midna for my sig <3

• I'd rather say it here...

I have been torn between my two great loves. The love of my friends, and love for my farm. I love all my friends, and I could’ve gone out with Melissa, Ben, and Tannim to the movies, but I looked at Buddy, my horse, and I refused to go.
    My friends no longer call me, they no longer talk to me, and now Buddy is losing more and more weight.
    I’m torn between 2 worlds. My world of my friends, and the world of my farm. My friends hate me…I know it. They think I’m EMO now, only Ben talks to me. My friends want my old attitude back, and so do I…but…that looks to grim to come true. ;_;

• @Your likeing to write: I would suggest to make a pervy story =D or making your own version of an adventure story, or Zelda =D that would tickle my fancy. Also, you could make a romance kind of thing... That might tickle your fancy...

@the point of the conversation: I would suggest getting rid of the emo inside you first. Talk to your parents about that one, or, break all the knifes in the house. Afterwards, talk to your friends to see what the problem is 'Why dont yall call anymore?' 'Why is Ben the only one who hangs around with me?' You know... Then you can live a happy life with all your dogs, and livestock ^^ I'll be sure to pray for you.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Mythical, was that narcissism honestly necessary? I understand you are indeed one of the more intellectual beings present here, but attempts to push yourself up above us is also the wrong way of doing things, much like what Count Cutflaik just accomplished.

Well perhaps you are right, but I did not mean that in a way I am more of a person than him, which I am not. I just felt I needed to say something drastic to prevent CC from continuing what he is doing. In my impression he acts like there are no moderators around...

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-

• You care only for yourself CC! YOU WANT INTERNET DRAMA?! THEN I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!

You created one, I didn't, smartass.

I've warned you time after time to watch your mouth, and you refuse to listen. Calling me emo is one thing, calling me stupid is another. You've done it now CC, you've done it now. >:(!

Emos have thoughts of suicide indeed.

I try my best to being my old self back! But nothing works...I nearly killed one of my dogs!

IS THAT MIDNA YOU KNOW GUYS?! IS IT?! ;_;

Yes.

• CC! QUIT IT! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!

This is the HELP forum....QUIT IT!

Anymore insults out of your mouth, And you get another Infraction!

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• You created one, I didn't, smartass.

Emos have thoughts of suicide indeed.

Yes.

Go pick on someone who actualy knows and cares who the hell you are.

^ Then you are one of the most hardheaded assholes I know. How about you keep the topic on her problems, and not make it so that she has a deeper hole to climb out of? Is that okay with you CC? God knows everything revolves around you.

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• Go pick on someone who actualy knows and cares who the hell you are.

^ Then you are one of the most hardheaded assholes I know. How about you keep the topic on her problems, and not make it so that she has a deeper hole to climb out of? Is that okay with you CC? God knows everything revolves around you.

can't argue with that Tywar I agree 100%