• Do you think that Zelda should be more gory than before? Namely, we seen blood in Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess. Why not add more to an extent? That and being able to kill characters on the street and having some sort of effect on the Storyline. Would it be awesome to kill someone, like a Zora, as their blood spills and its a different color? I'm just throwing some ideas. =P

• Do you think that Zelda should be more gory than before? Namely, we seen blood in Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess. Why not add more to an extent? That and being able to kill characters on the street and having some sort of effect on the Storyline. Would it be awesome to kill someone, like a Zora, as their blood spills and its a different color? I'm just throwing some ideas. =P

Well, it really depends to Nintendo on that one. I have my logic. Nintendo wants MONEY. So the higher the rate, the less people will be able to buy it because their parents won't let them. Mostly, Nintendo won't allow it. But no, they make them explode into darkness =/

But yeah, Ganondor'f green blood isn't enough for me. I want to see some blood fly out of him when Link sword plants him in the stomach >=D It would be funny xD

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I don't think it's good idea. Mainly because some Zelda games are aimed at the more younger audience. Take the Wind Waker or Phantom Hourglass for example. Once the younger children finish these, they might want to try other Zelda game only finding out it's an T/M title now filled with slaughter and gore. Nice, huh?

Besides, I'm not a big fan of gore. The current Zelda games are fine the way they are, IMO.

Need help with anything? Feel free to PM me.

• lets go with a little 300 in there
    some slow motion slashes and stabs, pulls the sword back as blood floats in the air for a good 5 seconds then it goes back to fast

all for the blood/gore idea

GOOD IDEA. That would really remind me of Prince of Persia =D That game was awsome. It would give it more drama and give it more epic sense to it.

I can really understand that, Beta. My insides are telling me to keep it origional, but I just want something new =D

~[Most perverted '07]~
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    ~/<><{[Tywar - Tyna]}><>\~

• I don't think it's good idea. Mainly because some Zelda games are aimed at the more younger audience. Take the Wind Waker or Phantom Hourglass for example. Once the younger children finish these, they might want to try other Zelda game only finding out it's an T/M title now filled with slaughter and gore. Nice, huh?

Besides, I'm not a big fan of gore. The current Zelda games are fine the way they are, IMO.

Agreed. Some games were made so it would attract a younger audience.

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• While I understand that adding a little bit of blood would make the game more awesome, too much of it would also ruin the game itself. I mean, I'd rather not see a Moblin with its intestines hanging out from a sword slice thanks.

I say only a tiny bit of blood should be added in cutscenes only to add to the drama of the story. Everything else should be left as it is. I mean the Zelda series is still aimed at a younger audience after all, and I'd rather it stay that way.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Adding more gore, I think... would be kind of... pointless, except it would instantly be rated M and out of my reach -.-

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• I mean, I'd rather not see a Moblin with its intestines hanging out from a sword slice thanks.

That's too extreme, because not even God of War, Ninja Gaiden, Manhunt, or *insert awesome violent game here* is like that... the only time you see detailed gore in God of War is in the cutscenes, and sometimes it's too fast to see the whole scene. (But yes, it is gory.)

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I really think we don't need more gory Zelda. It will start out as a little gore, then move up until it is rated M, which will not be the fun, sword swinging Zelda it used to be and less people would be able to play it. *Shoots idea with an arrow*

Formerly known as Spiff