Best Console

• Wii,You can play GC games on it. And I like to use the control, and feel like you're acually playing the game, Cause, I'm not so much for graphics

We all have a phantom, a "mirror image". It looks back at you each time you look into a mirror.

Will yours consume you, or will you triumph in the light.

phanlinksig.png

• A lot of people simply care about graphics and that is totally wrong. There's more to games than graphics. I'm not saying that games with good graphics aren't good; I'm sure some are good, some fine, and some bad, same with those without good graphics, but this is simply a matter of weighing EVERYTHING in a game rather than one thing.

I went with Wii because of Zelda and the VC.

I'm psychic. When you see "-*-" my powers activate.

• I personally find this a fairly idiotic questions to be asked
    on a Nintendo-based forum, actually.>_<

• Quote from Timothy

I personally find this a fairly idiotic questions to be asked
    on a Nintendo-based forum, actually.>_<

So do I, yet there are Zelda fans who like Sony stuff. *points at Muigi who has an XBox*

• Quote from Shrukan

So do I, yet there are Zelda fans who like Sony stuff. *points at Muigi who has an XBox*

How...

Wait.

Wha?

"Zelda fans who like Sony stuff"

"Muigi has an Xbox"

Secondly, just because someone likes Zelda doesn't mean they cannot enjoy games on other consoles as well. That's being close-minded.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Twistkill

How...

Wait.

Wha?

"Zelda fans who like Sony stuff"

"Muigi has an Xbox"

I meant they like other things than the Wii or something. lol. There's a lot of them on Zelda Universe.

Secondly, just because someone likes Zelda doesn't mean they cannot enjoy games on other consoles as well. That's being close-minded.

I like other games on the Sony and Microsoft branches, but I can't afford for their things. Not to mention that the games I like on the Sony and microsoft systems are few, like the Jak and Daxter series, Metal Gear Solid (a bit), and some others that used to be on the N64 (Banjo-Threeie :'()

• Quote from Shrukan

I meant they like other things than the Wii or something. lol. There's a lot of them on Zelda Universe.

That's exactly my point. Why wouldn't they like other things? You're assuming that every person who has played a Nintendo game are devoted fanatics and will not play anything else. :umm:

Heck, sometimes I wish I could find my NES and its corresponding cords just to bust out Sky Shark, SMB, and SMB 3 again. Maybe I'll get an emulator... I had one but I lost it when I cleaned out my computer a few months ago.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• Quote from Shrukan

How did Sony buy Microsoft so suddenly? XD

Eh, Sony's flavor with me died when my PS2 died. That and its lack of interesting games (except for Katamari and Okami, wouldn't mind trying them out) I blame our young age and poor console care for the death of our PS2, though.

So I have a girl in my sig, big whoop, wanna fight about it?
    Sprites! < Still a W.I.P.

Quote from The Shoutbox

*Muigi has banned the user YOUR FACE from the shoutbox*

http://muigi01.deviantart.com/ Feel free to stop by!

• Quote from Muigi

How did Sony buy Microsoft so suddenly? XD

Eh, Sony's flavor with me died when my PS2 died. That and its lack of interesting games (except for Katamari and Okami, wouldn't mind trying them out) I blame our young age and poor console care for the death of our PS2, though.

Same here. I kinda lost interest in Sony Playstation when PS3 was released.

360 and the Wii all the way. Nintendo Wii is my favourite of course. n_n

• I dont know, were kind getting crappy with the construction of our consoles now, In my opinion, were to uneasily impressed.

• I go with Wii just because I have stuck with Nintendo since the SNES. If only I was around for the NES. =P I like the 360 but the Wii is just so addicting!!! And with a ton of new titles coming out for it, it's an easy choice for me!

Plus, who doesn't like Yoshi?

East side love is living on the west end.

In Soumasian: M?verik Ari?n

• wii with no doubt.Made by nintendo and has cool controls.It also looks sweet.So I'm saying wii.It's my most used console as well. :)

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

• Well as Reggie once said "Its all about the games" which is very true. Graphics aren't integral to making a game truly great, but I have to say it certainly helps drive the immersion aspect and as generations evolve, people are going to become accustomed to seeing fantastic visuals and hi-fidelity sound design. It's this reason that I am currently supporting the Xbox360 as I have one myself and some of the games are of a very high quality. Not to mention, highly-anticipated titles coming out this year some of them exclusives like Halo 3 and Bioshock. I just feel the 360 has the best lineup of games and yep thats when we come back to the fact that He Who Has the Best Games Wins, regardless of anything else. Gameplay is also very significant to driving a particular game of any genre and its where the 360 comes up on tops again. 360 ALL THE WAY! Although I must say I support Nintendo's Wii more than Sony's PS3.

Stewie TAwsum Quotes (only sum of them)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know.
    Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that.

God, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

• Let's point out factual information here, people:

Wii:

Wii's controller is not dissimilar to the other 2 consoles, so this provides a different gameplay experience, however this is based on taste, not just that it's automatically better. Plus, the additions like the Virtual Console and the ability to add stuff to your menus with the channels like the weather or the Photo channel make it different than the other consoles, too. However, after a while, this Wiimote way of playing games will wear off and it will begin to feel just as second hand as using buttons, and you also need more room to play the games compared to someone who has limited space to play. Also, the hardware is comparatively weak to 360 and PS3, and this in turn results in games that will not catch your eye right away.

(Also, just because someone's playing video games with MS or Sony's consoles using buttons and sticks doesn't mean their fingers are fat and they all like blood and sex scenes. Using that as an argument is quite ignorant.)

360:

This console strikes a good middle ground between PS3 and the Wii. It features a detailed online experience, but unfortunately, you have to pay. Also, it has a 20 GB hard drive to store things on, with much better graphics. Plus, [opinion]it is getting a better library of games now,[/opinion] and it received a head-start. It seems to be a contender in the market.

PS3:

The PS3 is lacking in sales, and we cannot deny this. It is unfortunate, too, because for the things it offers, it has a much better deal than either of the consoles, it's just that people have not picked up on what is included with the PS3 yet. I saw a blu-ray player at Best Buy the other day for $600. Wait a second. Isn't that the price of a PS3? Oh, it is, isn't it... PS3 has that that built-in. Plus the fact that you have a 60 GB hard drive, the PS3 hardware itself to play PS3 and PS2 games, a less bloaty or funky menu system complete with FREE online play unlike the 360. There's also the sixaxis controller which is somewhat of a copy of the Wii controller, and I admit this was underdeveloped compared to it. Now, if you add all of this up, the PS3 is actually the best deal out of the 3 consoles, it's just that people are taking a liking to the Wii's more family-friendly and child-oriented gameplay. The PS3's game line-up is what is also killing it. Basically, the PS3 is worth your investment, regardless of the fact if you do not like Sony or if the PS3 seems too expensive for you.

I am a huge Soldat fan.

• I have none of these three, but have played on them all. I'd say the Wii is definitely fun, but I also really like the 360 because of it's games. PS3 doesn't get in my thingy list because I hate the controller and it's just wayy too expensive.

.. _ .. /~_0_~\ .. _ ..
    -=!~||~!=-
    defy the blackened, enshroud your timidity, destroy the legend, embrace your reality.

-=!~|I am from beyond your God|~!=-